sunderland

Big River

14 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Sad fuckers can't help themselves, their main thread on us is parsnipped, but they still have to create several new threads on us. This one's a corker 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-are-the-happiest-fans-safc-or-nufc.1617335/page-1

It will be in the hidden forum by the end of the day as all the nut jobs will be posting their jealousy disguised as faux outrage on it.

12 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Sad fuckers can't help themselves, their main thread on us is parsnipped, but they still have to create several new threads on us. This one's a corker 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-are-the-happiest-fans-safc-or-nufc.1617335/page-1

They must think we're the only set of fans that would accept such a takeover. I know they're different to the rest of us, but until recent times, Sunderland wasn't known as a beacon of hope for all impacted by human rights violations.

The ones that answer that they wouldn't swap are just doing it to avoid admittance.

'I dont watch the Champions League anyway'. STFU.

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

It will be in the hidden forum by the end of the day as all the nut jobs will be posting their jealousy disguised as faux outrage on it.

How would we be in their position. I'd be cool with it as they are in a decent place, young team doing well and playing decent stuff. I also doubt I'd be saying we could take PSG and I doubt I'd be trying to do down our rivals as for all we are doing OK they are pulling away at speed.

13 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It’s actually quite glorious watching them try to kid themselves, let’s be honest though this would be fucking painful to watch if it was the other way around.

Would be an absolute disaster.  Guess it might be a small crumb of comfort that OBVIOUSLY their ground would be totally fucking empty.

Edited by Sima

26 minutes ago, Sima said:

image.thumb.png.ef4401ad50425f96c6b981dfb57a7712.png

“I actually don’t think the folk of Sunderland could be controlled in the same way”

From the fanbase that queued around the block to do a days graft for a burger.

Imagine being so deluded :lol: 

Stadium of Light sitting empty against PSG in the Champions League, aye okay.

I'm sure League One Sunderland would've been taken over by the Saudis if they just didn't have a reputation for being so down to Earth. :lol:

Remember how (understandably) cock a hoop they were when Dell wanted to buy them? Graphs showing Dell’s wealth compared to everyone else’s, threads discussing what it meant for the area etc.

But aye. Am sure they wouldn’t swap being in the 2nd tier with owners who have got the club living within its means. 

52 minutes ago, Sima said:

“I actually don’t think the folk of Sunderland could be controlled in the same way”

…until the two lads mentioned want to leave and it’s racism o’clock.

One of the comments I saw on their PSG thread before it was hidden talking about PSG losing because they’ll hate playing in a cold ‘backwater’ like the North East.

That’s the difference for me - no Geordie would be so pathetically self-hating as the average Mackem.  They’ve told themselves that they’re shit; their town is shit, their region is shit.  Happily, they don’t have full influence over the last one, which is why the region remains un-shit.  First two, well, that’s on them. 

8 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

There's a thread about a couple of their fans going to the PSG game and they're being dismissed not real Sunderland fans, scum etc.

Kevin Ball, who would get on their Mount Rushmore (is a thread stating so) did exactly the same. Took his kid to our Champions League games. Stated as much, openly, on TV. Wonder how they're wrestle with that.

*Also saw Paul Bracewell as a candidate for their Mount Rushmore. He gave us really good service, I've nothing against him and he's clearly a much better player than Ball ever was based on careers but he wouldn't have threatened getting on the Mount Rushmore of any starting XI he was in for us never mind of all time.

True.  Still though, that thunder bastard vs Southend :) 

14 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Remember how (understandably) cock a hoop they were when Dell wanted to buy them? Graphs showing Dell’s wealth compared to everyone else’s, threads discussing what it meant for the area etc.

But aye. Am sure they wouldn’t swap being in the 2nd tier with owners who have got the club living within its means. 

Whatever happened to the Dell takeover? Genuinely. Would love a rtg link

28 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Whatever happened to the Dell takeover? Genuinely. Would love a rtg link

Turned out all their ITK’s were wrong, and it was just The Don getting a high interest loan from Dell. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Sima said:

They're doing great at the moment and have a lot to be happy about, I really don't understand why that has to be a comparison to our club, why can't they just be happy and enjoy what's happening at Sunderland? It's bizarre.

14 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

They're doing great at the moment and have a lot to be happy about, I really don't understand why that has to be a comparison to our club, why can't they just be happy and enjoy what's happening at Sunderland? It's bizarre.

They'd rather we were 1 place below us in the 3rd tier than we be one place above them in the top half of the PL. They've always been like this. The only thing they care about is being better than us. It's all they exist for.

18 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

They’d happily play in the Northern League as long as they were one place above us.