sunderland

Big River

The loan thing for them is massively exaggerated

Diallo they have on loan who has been crucial, Gelhardt joined in Jan but he's been far from crucial and basically covers the injury they got to Stewart. Then they have Michut, who hasn't been crucial but they also have an option to sign.

Diallo is the one they'll miss, they can't afford a player of his ability unless they manage to get him on loan again 

14 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The loan thing for them is massively exaggerated

Diallo they have on loan who has been crucial, Gelhardt joined in Jan but he's been far from crucial and basically covers the injury they got to Stewart. Then they have Michut, who hasn't been crucial but they also have an option to sign.

Diallo is the one they'll miss, they can't afford a player of his ability unless they manage to get him on loan again 

Simms got 7 goals in 17 games too, before he was recalled

If they come up i cant see any reason Man Utd would extend the Diallo loan.  Would make sense for him to get experience in the premier league playing for a team he is settled with.  I dont think it makes any difference - they will still be taking a hiding most weeks if they do get promoted.

Don't want them back up personally, more than happy seeing them rot in the lower leagues for the foreseeable.

Absolutely hate derbies and from now on for us they're lose-lose. We win and its "whey yews should be beating us with all that money and hewmin rights abewses" or we lose and we'd never live it down.

27 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Simms got 7 goals in 17 games too, before he was recalled

Forgot about him tbf but he was covering for Ross Stewart (No idea how long he is out for)

I don't think they've been that reliant on loans, though their best player is a loanee, it's not an unmanageable amount 

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

I'd be happy never to play them again as a result of them never getting back into the PL again.

I wouldn't mind getting them in the FA Cup, that would be fun, but I wouldn't want them as a club to get the positives/benefits of being back in the PL. 

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't want them back up personally, more than happy seeing them rot in the lower leagues for the foreseeable.

Absolutely hate derbies and from now on for us they're lose-lose. We win and its "whey yews should be beating us with all that money and hewmin rights abewses" or we lose and we'd never live it down.

100% this , however win and it will still feel so good. Fuck what the idiots on the Groomers think

On 08/05/2023 at 19:24, Scoot said:

Wonder if this gets a mention on RTG? They can't wait to throw their toys out the pram when away fans do it at their place.

Screenshot-20230508-192105-Facebook.jpg

Mackems also defaced a war memorial in Preston with anti NUFC  graffiti.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/graffiti-attack-by-football-fans-on-preston-war-memorial-slammed-as-disrespectful-4135259

14 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Mackems also defaced a war memorial in Preston with anti NUFC  graffiti.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/graffiti-attack-by-football-fans-on-preston-war-memorial-slammed-as-disrespectful-4135259

Can anyone work out what this is all about? I get the reference to the Ruben's, but the rest just looks like my 5 year old practising handwriting with random words.

Screenshot_20230511_082432_Chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

I don't get this. :lol: Why are they wishing us luck and whats it got to do with the mackems? 

We have a bit of a friendship going back to the UEFA cup tie with fans being great with each other  in both ties. Sunderland recently though they had a thing as the myth went Bilbaos strip was down to them, turned out that was, as with most Mackem stories, a load of shit.

Edited by madras

The bloke who runs the Bilbao Black Cats is an absolutely fruitcake. Calls what Bilbao themselves say “allegedly offical” and then claims his version of events is the real truth.

:spit:

That's superb! All three members of the Bilbao Sunderland supporters and history-revisionist club will be fuming (again! Remember Athletic's St Georges Day post which listed all their historic links to English clubs, and the tramps, despite being soooooooo important in founding the club, never got a fucking sniff! Hilarious!)

You know when people say "there name was on the cup"  because of the luck they're carrying, well Sunderland must be a knocking bet for promotion the way results have fallen for them. Not bothered either way, but it might be fun having them in premier for at least one season before I pop my clogs

1 minute ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

You know when people say "there name was on the cup"  because of the luck they're carrying, well Sunderland must be a knocking bet for promotion the way results have fallen for them. Not bothered either way, but it might be fun having them in premier for at least one season before I pop my clogs

Errr, you OK buddy?