sunderland

Big River

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I've never understood what they're hoping to achieve with craic like that.

It never happened mate, don't bother. The utter wanker had a chance to invent a situation, think of a funny line he could have said and came out with that heap of pigshit. It is what it is :thup: 

True story - but I did inadvertently get a group of about 12 mackems thrown out of a bar in Benidorm on Saturday night. I go there quite a lot so the people in the bar know me. 

I went in to see the people I know and sing on the karaoke.  Made the mistake of saying ‘Toon Army’ just before I sang. They literally shouted and sang scum at me so I didn’t continue. 

Anyway the owner told them to get out. Felt quite fulfilling. 

6 minutes ago, ianovthetoon said:

True story - but I did inadvertently get a group of about 12 mackems thrown out of a bar in Benidorm on Saturday night. I go there quite a lot so the people in the bar know me. 

I went in to see the people I know and sing on the karaoke.  Made the mistake of saying ‘Toon Army’ just before I sang. They literally shouted and sang scum at me so I didn’t continue. 

Anyway the owner told them to get out. Felt quite fulfilling. 

Sure if you look on rtg the story will be 100 mags were on the kareoke and 1 brave mackem hurled so much abuse he had to be dragged out but not before decapitating 90 of the mags

2 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I've never understood what they're hoping to achieve with craic like that.

That all Sunderland supporters are harder than all Newcastle supporters and that Newcastle supporters being in Co Durham is an absolute disgrace but that Sunderland supporters anywhere north of the Tyne are massive lads fans/salt of the earth ect ec. 

4 minutes ago, Pablo123 said:

They contradict themselves at every turn. Really weird fans. If they put the same effort in to supporting their club instead of hating anything to do with Newcastle, maybe they wouldn't be such stupid cunts.

I think your giving  them far too much credit 

14 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

That all Sunderland supporters are harder than all Newcastle supporters and that Newcastle supporters being in Co Durham is an absolute disgrace but that Sunderland supporters anywhere north of the Tyne are massive lads fans/salt of the earth ect ec. 

About sums it up they’re off their tits in a land of make believe.

22 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

There are Sunderland supporters north of the Tyne? 

6 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Mag behaviour marra 

Called us flag nonces as well as they watched flag displays with envy, only to start to try to copy them and failing miserably [emoji38]

Such a weird group of people but in reality we couldn't wish for better neighbours than this lot. Always good for a laugh.

"I've been following us since 62. Our fans are not like that lot up the road. We're not blinded by bull****"

Their whole fan base fixed 48,000 seats just for a free burger as their owner didn't want to cough up and get it done professionally.