sunderland

Big River

3 hours ago, pinkeye said:

Their manager won "Manager of the Month".

Who else do you mean should have won that? As much as they're degenerate scum, the guy was the only manager with a perfect win record for that period :lol: Pardew will forever be a self-serving soy boy beta cuck, but one can't argue with his Manager of the Year award given our final position on the table when taking into account we were odds on to be relegated before the season and our shit-to-mediocre resources and squad compared to other teams.

Edited by Kaizero

3 hours ago, Kaizero said:

Who else do you mean should have won that? As much as they're degenerate scum, the guy was the only manager with a perfect win record for that period :lol: Pardew will forever be a self-serving soy boy beta cuck, but one can't argue with his Manager of the Year award given our final position on the table when taking into account we were odds on to be relegated before the season and our shit-to-mediocre resources and squad compared to other teams.

I was making a statement that their manager won the award.

Nice for them.  The team is getting good results for him so happy days!

Just now, Donut said:

image.thumb.png.51f010ddfbfd56c90172ce3279fa1d8a.png

"Poor by our standards" AHHAHAHAH mate.. you finished 16th last season 6 points from safety.

Thats like a really level headed comment, not sure whats wrong with it like :lol:

[emoji38] - can safely say there's never been a time we've scored a goal (unless against them) and my  reaction is to shout fuck you ya mackem bastards. It's stranger still that we're not even in the same league so has no affect on us whatsoever, and that's their reaction. So fucking odd man

18 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

image.thumb.png.f275bdb59bb546d837dc70a7d822ed70.png

:lol: 

TBF in relation to the above posts, equally as weird I was looking at Sofa Beds on Facebook Market place, seen a reasonably priced one I was after then as soon as I noticed it was in Sunderland I was just like... "Errr...no" :lol:

Was debating earlier with a Liverpool mate about which would be the least impressive city in the UK to take your partner away to for a surprise weekend.

No prompting, it wasn't even close who topped that league.