sunderland in the EFL

Big River

31 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Winning now, 1pt outside the play offs. Said it all season we'll be playing them next season

Not a hope in hell these wil get promoted. They will finish exactly where they are currently and will be stinking this league out for a good few years. 

Not a bad result for them given they were down to 10 men for the last 30+ minutes, and Stewart is back, and scoring, but that was definitely a big chance for 3 points at the start of the match.

The table is so congested - only 5 points separate QPR in 6th and Stoke in 17th. 

9 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Today's was just their 2nd 1-1 in their last 22 matches?

Oh well, there was a season when they always drew 1-1, i don't pay that much attention to them.

Edited by dembabah

1 hour ago, dembabah said:

Oh well, there was a season when they always drew 1-1, i don't pay that much attention to them.

A couple of seasons back I won a fair bit betting on 1-1 in every game they played.

Reckon it came in about a dozen times.

Well that's it then, I can no longer read about our signings being over-rated, our fans never attending, our owners being the worst dregs of history, our ground being a 'landfill' or whoever we're beating having "been shite today like". 

Truth is, they closed it down because they couldn't handle the facts. 'Mags' who countered their idiocy and repeated lies were banned. Then, when their racism and misogyny was screen-shot and posted on twitter, instead of addressing it, their equally-racist mods just shut the door, presumably so they can continue their rancid shit-slinging contest out of public view. 

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck Jlaws and Grumpy old man, you might get one thing right yet. Bears Beets and his pals, calm yourselves down, Citalopram is a wonderful drug. And fare thee well Exile, your life has been busted open by this and your meltdown hilarious but seek help and get your life back on track. It's not too late. Maybe try to reconnect with your kids you broken old basket-case. 

1 hour ago, bhoywhonder said:

Well that's it then, I can no longer read about our signings being over-rated, our fans never attending, our owners being the worst dregs of history, our ground being a 'landfill' or whoever we're beating having "been shite today like". 

Truth is, they closed it down because they couldn't handle the facts. 'Mags' who countered their idiocy and repeated lies were banned. Then, when their racism and misogyny was screen-shot and posted on twitter, instead of addressing it, their equally-racist mods just shut the door, presumably so they can continue their rancid shit-slinging contest out of public view. 

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck Jlaws and Grumpy old man, you might get one thing right yet. Bears Beets and his pals, calm yourselves down, Citalopram is a wonderful drug. And fare thee well Exile, your life has been busted open by this and your meltdown hilarious but seek help and get your life back on track. It's not too late. Maybe try to reconnect with your kids you broken old basket-case. 

Someone will wait it out and join up as a member pretending to be one of them.

All of a sudden the Deluded RTG Twitter page will be getting screenshots again.

I don’t mind mackems in general, well especially the ones loyal to their club. At the end of the day most of us probably live closer to them the we do to someone the other side of Newcastle.

There is probably loads of people in Sunderland who have reasonable views and in terms or our rivalry, don’t take it too far. It just seems to be a case of the fuckwits just all come out together amongst them, and RTG seems to be their clock tower meeting point.

I do find it concerning that the guys in charge of their official supporters group are out and out racists and misogynists. Then again our True Faith lot still glorify football hooliganism, and have weaselled their way into NUST.

For every Exile they have, we have a Steve ‘not racist, but with racists’ Wraith amongst us.

Edited by Stifler

14 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Not a hope in hell these wil get promoted. They will finish exactly where they are currently and will be stinking this league out for a good few years. 

Yep, very congested in the middle bit of that league, but Sunderland are closer to relegation than automatic promotion. 

4 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

They like to keep their racism behind a padlock.

I don't know why given the media and the Gvt don't hide theirs. 

Also they beeewwwwd "taking the knee", sucked off Tommy 5 names and all voted for Brexshit so they don't hide it THAT well 😉