sunderland in the EFL

Big River

6 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

Up to the end of the 2021 season, records state Newcastle had the highest season average 95 times, compared to the inbreds 21 …so it’s now 96 to 21. I only looked it up after a mackem I worked with kept babbling on about their record attendance and that they averaged higher than us most of the time, and he kept a straight face when saying it. Also bear in mind that our capacity was lowered a lot for around 20 years when the Leazes End was knocked down. Roker Park was never altered. So really all they can spout off about is having a ground that held more when they got their record attendance. Anyway case closed, all the ammunition is there to shut the gormless twats up on attendances. 

05503472-B653-44A6-B599-3BCE6DEDADC9.png

Nice one 👍

Up to the end of the 2021 season, records state Newcastle had the highest season average 95 times, compared to the inbreds 21 …so it’s now 96 to 21. I only looked it up after a mackem I worked with kept babbling on about their record attendance and that they averaged higher than us most of the time, and he kept a straight face when saying it. Also bear in mind that our capacity was lowered a lot for around 20 years when the Leazes End was knocked down. Roker Park was never altered. So really all they can spout off about is having a ground that held more when they got their record attendance. Anyway case closed, all the ammunition is there to shut the gormless twats up on attendances. 

From where did you find that?

7 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

Pipedream

I thought their display was decent tbh.

They just can't accept doing anything remotely similar to us, as that would mean accepting what we've done might be canny.

Flag displays are prevalent across football, not sure why they get hung up on another club doing it.

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Well, when we beat their other (probably now former :lol: ) football fwends Feyenoord 2-3 to go through in the CL we needed Juve to win away at Dynamo Kyiv. They did, and...

https://www.nufc.com/html/2002-03html/2002-11-13feyenoord-a.html

:lol:

What a season that must have been for them.

Relegated rock bottom with a record low points total.

Beaten twice off their champions league 2nd group-stage reaching rivals who finished 3rd

and as if that's not bad enough

we beat their soulmates Feyenoord and Juventus along the way.

Edited by Wolfcastle

47 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I thought their display was decent tbh.

They just can't accept doing anything remotely similar to us, as that would mean accepting what we've done might be canny.

Flag displays are prevalent across football, not sure why they get hung up on another club doing it.

Some are complaining because they couldn’t clap and wave a flag at the same time 😀 and due to cost,it looks like they won’t be having a second go .

They gave it their best shot,to beat our displays of course,and they failed.They’ve been planning this since last season.

They’re devastated.

Last time we played Mansfield in the cup we got 41,500. Last time they played Mansfield in the cup they got 7,000.

Like for like attendances will be as dominant as the average attendances but

'ain't that just like a mackem, bringing a knife to a gun fight'

Edited by Wolfcastle

Never seen such an embarrassing shower of shyte that post

on that RTG .

Their like Wylie E Coyote trying to catch the road runner.

Massive lads fan , Gateshead is red n white fucking cringeworthy cunts.

Edited by Nun tumblers

56 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Never seen such an embarrassing shower of shyte that post

on that RTG .

Their like Wylie E Coyote trying to catch the road runner.

Massive lads fan , Gateshead is red n white fucking cringeworthy cunts.

I'm Gateshead born, bred and proud, and can categorically state that I can't stand sunderland, their fans and anything to do with the area.

I grew up with likeminded kids/adults all of my life and I can honestly confirm we were staggered when we came across a mackem supporter from Gateshead.  I think I know six.

2 hours ago, Rod said:

I'm Gateshead born, bred and proud, and can categorically state that I can't stand sunderland, their fans and anything to do with the area.

I grew up with likeminded kids/adults all of my life and I can honestly confirm we were staggered when we came across a mackem supporter from Gateshead.  I think I know six.

Same here. It's bollocks... Although I suspect they're a bit more popular the closer you get to the shit hole. 

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

Telling other championship clubs they can't afford to participate in 20s plenty reciprocal pricing for away fans apparently? :lol:

When all the locals get in for free, you've got to charge someone.

Do all the human rights armchair activists on wearyside since last October know their majority owners company is 45% owned by Abu Dhabi Development Holding Company, a sovereign wealth fund of the United Arab Emirates (who also have questionable human rights practices) so they’re ‘camel humpers’ too 

B8EECC80-3459-49B6-B036-7FB0AF1E4D22.jpeg

Do all the human rights armchair activists on wearyside since last October know their majority owners company is 45% owned by Abu Dhabi Development Holding Company, a sovereign wealth fund of the United Arab Emirates (who also have questionable human rights practices) so they’re ‘camel humpers’ too 

B8EECC80-3459-49B6-B036-7FB0AF1E4D22.jpeg

😂😂 😂 … (no it’s still going) …

😂 😂 😂