sunderland in the EFL

Big River

27 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Coventry fans chucking stuff, bottle ? at the mackems again...bang out of order mind and punishment is needed for those involved.

However...it's the fault of...Mags.   Mag coppers this time 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-safety-of-fans-in-the-north-stand.1585062/page-7

I seem to remember them thinking it was hilarious when stuff was chucked down by them in L7.

38 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Coventry fans chucking stuff, bottle ? at the mackems again...bang out of order mind and punishment is needed for those involved.

However...it's the fault of...Mags.   Mag coppers this time 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-safety-of-fans-in-the-north-stand.1585062/page-7

Thought you were joking about them blaming 'Mag' coppers, but they actually are. :jesuswept:

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just seen their display and think it looks class tbh. All for fans trying to create an atmosphere and spectacle.

I would never ever have a go at fans, theirs included, for trying to put on a decent display and drum up a better atmopshere. Good on them, the copy black cat cunts!

Edited by HTT II

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just seen their display and think it looks class tbh. All for fans trying to create an atmosphere and spectacle.

I agree, thought the display looked good and like you say any fan doing that deserves credit

The issue is the way they've had a go at us for it and then also they way they caricature that we claim to have invented flags, both of which are nonsense

Sad thing is that's not even the first time I've seen Mag coppers/stewards blamed for stuff.

Nor even the first time agianst Coventry. The last time they played Coventry it was the same thing.

Can they go more than a month without stuff like this happening?

Edited by Wolfcastle

40 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I’m sure they’ll revise history in a month or two claiming we copied them!!

Pretty sure they already did. I'm sure I saw something about us copying them when we had the blue star in the Leazes. 

Don't ask me for a link mind :lol: but I'm almost certain I read something on there or twitter about it. 

Loving the fact that two Sunderland fans have created a whole account about their love for Bilbao and how closely associated the two clubs are only for Bilbao to go creating full video montages about how much they love Newcastle :lol: saw the sad bastards tweeting to the Bilbao Spanish page trying to undermine it but they were largely ignored.

2 hours ago, Sima said:

I seem to remember them thinking it was hilarious when stuff was chucked down by them in L7.

Aye they did. Remember them all laughing about someone running to the front of Level 7 and throwing a pocket load of change down onto NUFC fans below and also throwing the flare down that burnt the kid in the wheelchair. Now they cry like bairns when it happens to them the fucking hypocrites.

21 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Loving the fact that two Sunderland fans have created a whole account about their love for Bilbao and how closely associated the two clubs are only for Bilbao to go creating full video montages about how much they love Newcastle :lol: saw the sad bastards tweeting to the Bilbao Spanish page trying to undermine it but they were largely ignored.

Aye that's been hilarious

He keeps tweeting that the relationship is just a drunken night and European defeat but conveniently ignores the official Bilbao twitter proper going to town over the "relationship"

He also claimed that their links are based on the origin but is unable to provide any evidence, his entire existence absolutely in the mud  

Guest HTT II

I think it was us, Liverpool, Rangers and Celtic who were the first set of fans in Britain to start wearing on mass replica kits and then bringing scarves and flags. Mind, there is evidence as far back as the late 18 hundreds of fans all over the nation wearing club colours in the form of scarves. I think Wor Flags are the first to come up with a genuine and concerted display at a football ground though and this isn’t about bragging rights, but if that leads to other clubs’ fans following suit, that will only make the spectacle of attending a game that much better as a fan.

Just now, HTT II said:

I think it was us, Liverpool, Rangers and Celtic who were the first set of fans in Britain to start wearing on mass replica kits and then bringing scarves and flags. 

In terms of replica kits, apparently two Newcastle fans who'd managed to get their hands on some shirts before the 74 final were some of the first seen in a stadium wearing strips

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/history/adults-began-wear-replica-football-15888886

Guest HTT II
Just now, BlueStar said:

In terms of replica kits, apparently two Newcastle fans who'd managed to get their hands on some shirts before the 74 final were some of the first seen in a stadium wearing strips

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/history/adults-began-wear-replica-football-15888886

From my own admittedly poor memory, I remember reading old chronicle reports at the city library that had reported fans wearing probably their own knocked up replica kits as far back as the 50s. I know there is even a photo of a bloke dressed in a black and white striped suit for an FA Cup final.