sunderland in the EFL

Big River

7 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

Do all the human rights armchair activists on wearyside since last October know their majority owners company is 45% owned by Abu Dhabi Development Holding Company, a sovereign wealth fund of the United Arab Emirates (who also have questionable human rights practices) so they’re ‘camel humpers’ too 

B8EECC80-3459-49B6-B036-7FB0AF1E4D22.jpeg

I hope someone has posted this on groomers.

10 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Never understood their fascination with geography. Growing up in the midlands I was surrounded by fans from all teams. Who honestly gives a shite about the reasons for why any individual supports any club?

The usual arrogance ( bullshit) from the mackems.Gateshead,Hartlepool and Darlington must never have played in the Football League.

11 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Never understood their fascination with geography. Growing up in the midlands I was surrounded by fans from all teams. Who honestly gives a shite about the reasons for why any individual supports any club?

They have an interest in geopolitics too don’t forget!

6 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Sometimes in this PC correct world it's rare for someone to actually say what's on their mind.

So, I'm going to say it and take whatever crap comes my way.

I Fuckin' hate Sunderland.

Your just saying what some of the other fans are saying........

I don't think I could live without this RTG lot now, they make me laugh and laugh so much every single day.

If I actually stop and think about it, I feel that I should ring 999 and send a fleet of ambulances to them, they are in such a bad way.

However I can't be bothered, I prefer to just laugh, and laugh, and L A U G H !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by manorpark

57 minutes ago, manorpark said:

I don't think I could live without this RTG lot now, they make me laugh and laugh so much every single day.

If I actually stop and think about it, I feel that I should ring 999 and send a fleet of ambulances to them, they are in such a bad way.

However I can't be bothered, I prefer to just laugh, and laugh, and L A U G H !!!!!!!!!!!!

They’re way beyond any help ambulances can give the thick scruffy twats 😂 great seeing them fewmmmmm on a hourly basis though about everything Newcastle. 

On 03/08/2022 at 08:05, Dr.Spaceman said:

They try and claim pretty much anything outside of Newcastle city centre and the suburbs in the west end in the North East is sunlun territory™ and any Newcastle fans from those areas are plastics who switched allegiances in 1992 when King Kev went knocking on doors handing out Sky dishes house to house in collaboration with the North Sea and a mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen. On top of that they'll try and argue the toss over what is in Newcastle and what makes people Geordies; the bridges over the Tyne? Nah all of them are in Gateshead apparently. From Shields or anywhere else in South Tyneside but you call yourself a Geordie? Nah you're not, you'd have been a red and whiter if it wasn't for Sky.

Whatever makes them comfortable I suppose. They're a fanbase with the biggest inferiority complex in English football.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

"I hated Matt Ritchie when he played for Scotland, I would hate him here, he has the heart of a mushy pea" Post 6 from that Thread linked

Eh? Matt Ritchie is only still in the squad here for Pashun reasons.

35 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

One told me today I'm a plastic because I don't have a geordie accent...

Might aswell forget the last 20 odd years then. Goodbye everyone.

I must be the biggest plastic in the world because I was born and raised in Co. Durham, started supporting in 1991 and I've lived away from the NE for the last 22 years.

Clearly I should only be allowed to support the m*ckems.

Edited by JumpersForGoalposts

17 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I must be the biggest plastic in the world because I was born and raised in Co. Durham, started supporting in 1991 and I've lived away from the NE for the last 22 years.

Clearly I should only be allowed to support the m*ckems.

I was born in South Wales, so maybe even more of a plastic.

Something about the fan base we have that attracted me to the club, can't put my finger on it though. Oh and the way we used to play was a joy to watch aswell.

Claim man doing his job removes cones because he’s a Mag. Cone off public highway, claim it’s for disabled people. News flash you don’t own the road in front of your property or business and can’t prevent others picking up and setting down passengers as

well.

10 hours ago, SAK said:

Claim man doing his job removes cones because he’s a Mag. Cone off public highway, claim it’s for disabled people. News flash you don’t own the road in front of your property or business and can’t prevent others picking up and setting down passengers as

well.

The yellow curb lines indicate there is a no loading restriction which also restricts disabled parking which may otherwise be permitted on double yellow lines. 

Can only assume there must be a reason why they think it is unsafe for people to be parked up inches away from a junction and directly opposite another one. 

Verdict: mackems aggrieved as Geordie hero fucks them with the long dick of the law. 

12 hours ago, SAK said:

well.

:facepalm:  SMBs