sunderland

Big River

23 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

It's been funny as fuck looking at their thread on us this last week - fewm central :lol:

:mackems:  excile will have a heart attack when he reads this post.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-119#post-37012203

"Deep down you know. You really do,if it was Sunderland in the same situation you would be absolutely loving it .

In fact if it wasn’t Newcastle you wouldn’t give a shit, you also know this deep deep down like the rest of this board .

Which makes you a hypocritical human being."

29 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

It's been funny as fuck looking at their thread on us this last week - fewm central :lol:

A normal person would think 'life's to short to get worked up about things like flags that having nothing to do with us'

They have to secretley love and need to get worked up hating on us.

Edited by Wolfcastle

7 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-119#post-37012203

"Deep down you know. You really do,if it was Sunderland in the same situation you would be absolutely loving it .

In fact if it wasn’t Newcastle you wouldn’t give a shit, you also know this deep deep down like the rest of this board .

Cant wait for the world cup threads on there.

"Am all for 'uman rights marra, but not to the extent I'd watch the other channel for 90minutes. The Mags are turning a blind eye not rayazing their aaan club to the growand thoa. But marras want their-air entertyenment"

Edited by Wolfcastle

4 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Howling at the response that claims Sunderland fans are “equitable and culturally aware”.

Just had a quick look at his posting history and of the 5 pages of 40 posts that you can easily see, literally 197 of 200 stretching back to Aug 28 have been on the NUFC thread, which is pretty astonishing. Only 3 in 6 weeks about Sunderland for an active poster (and they probably had a link to Newcastle in some way).

Mind, saying that, I also have had a quick look at my own history and 12 of my last 16 posts have been on the Bruce thread, so I may need to reign that in :lol:

The fact they are chanting about us, when we aren't even in the same league says everything you need to know about their mentality. They would all be wanking themselves to bits if a Middle Eastern wealth fund bought them out. The jealousy is embarrassing tbh.

44 minutes ago, Klaus said:

The fact they are chanting about us, when we aren't even in the same league says everything you need to know about their mentality. They would all be wanking themselves to bits if a Middle Eastern wealth fund bought them out. The jealousy is embarrassing tbh.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119eeb11ec6d5c42700f

3 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

I see Jeff Stelling is on their hit list now :2funny:. The fewm has definitely ramped up in the last couple of days, it’s fuckin hilarious. And that they even have a thread of anywhere ‘mag’ tops are seen. I mean ffs, get a fuckin grip. 

WTF? [emoji38]

We're blessed having these backwards twats as our local rivals as they're constantly shit and provide endless laughs!

1 minute ago, Cattletrucked said:

:mackems:poor bairns 

FE408C10-C5FC-4F06-B794-364A3F4EFF80.jpeg

They’re currently discussing which areas ,if any,that were predominantly red and white have changed to black and white.Of course every toon fan now seen in these disputed towns and villages has never attended a match at SJP.It’s news to me but every Durham Mag is detested by all sunlun fans and toon fans from outside Co Durham. 

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

Where does the hatred of Howe come from ? He's literally the nicest of blokes, I could understand it they hated his crazy eyes assistant but the Howe hatred baffles me 

It’s just pure hatred and bitterness and obsession of anything to do with Newcastle United, Newcastle the City, being from Newcastle. I really don’t think they grasp how hilarious it is and they’ll just carry on repeating the same garbage over and over again.