sunderland

Big River

25 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Im really tempted to go. Be cheap to get in and can have a few drinks before and after, potentially get a high attendance then they’ve had recently would be hilarious too.

I bought 3 tickets last week (cost £7 in total!). Never attended a womens game before but with the World Cup being on it's still a chance to get to watch a Newcastle team play at SJP. From what I can gather the last game they played there went down a storm so it should be canny.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Do they never learn ? 

Premier passions - Relegation

Sunderland till I die 1- Relegation

Sunderland till I die 2 - their worst ever league position until that time.

It’s just a couple of episodes about their promotion I think. 

I see they're back to clinging onto the FFP banner now that the documented visions of our owners have become more prevalent this last week. Faux outrage temporarily taking a back seat :lol:. Grumpy old cunt banging the drum, no doubt after many discussions with his PhD son :bluestar:. Unlucky you inbred cunts, get set for years of misery, this is only the start.

16 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see they're back to clinging onto the FFP banner now that the documented visions of our owners have become more prevalent this last week. Faux outrage temporarily taking a back seat :lol:. Grumpy old cunt banging the drum, no doubt after many discussions with his PhD son :bluestar:. Unlucky you inbred cunts, get set for years of misery, this is only the start.

Just wait until the first major sponsorship deal is announced.

19 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Just wait until our 7 million a year shirt sponsor ends at the end of this season and a new Saudi shirt sponsor for tens of millions gets announced, along with other commercial deals. The fume will be great.

5 hours ago, et tu brute said:

They've only ever known misery by sane people's standards. Misery interspersed with once in a blue moon finishing above the Mags and now finally getting to win some derbies after being dominated most if not all of their lives which is the height of glory and of their ambitions. Which in itself is an indictment of leading miserable existences. Luckily for them they're too ignorant to realise that.

Edited by Jonas

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Just wait until our 7 million a year shirt sponsor ends at the end of this season and a new Saudi shirt sponsor for tens of millions gets announced, along with other commercial deals. The fume will be great.

Fewm ;)

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

A mackem has just asked if there’s a maximum we can sell the ground naming rights for.Bricking it ???

It’s fuckin hilarious when they say ‘if they win anything, it won’t really count anyway because of the owners’ ….getting their excuses in early. You can feel the fewmmmmm in every post they make, it’s like they’re seriously on the verge of mental breakdowns as they batter out ‘FTM’ on their keyboards or keypads. I fuckin love it me like ?

4 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

It’s fuckin hilarious when they say ‘if they win anything, it won’t really count anyway because of the owners’ ….getting their excuses in early. You can feel the fewmmmmm in every post they make, it’s like they’re seriously on the verge of mental breakdowns as they batter out ‘FTM’ on their keyboards or keypads. I fuckin love it me like ?

:laugh:

17 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

It would count if the boot was on the other foot they’ve lost the fucking plot. Watching this lot unravel has been expected but far more enjoyable than we could have hoped, we haven’t even won anything yet either.

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It would count if the boot was on the other foot they’ve lost the fucking plot. Watching this lot unravel has been expected but far more enjoyable than we could have hoped, we haven’t even won anything yet either.

Well there’s been 4000 posts in a month on that thread, so if we do win something or get close to winning something, the whole forum would probably blow up.

The funny thing is, before the takeover, not one mentioned the human rights issues as they genuinely believed it wouldn't happen. 

Now they care deeply about the Saudi regime? :lol:

They are a total embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

Course it wont. These are people that don't count the Fairs Cup because its changed its name after yet who use the excuse "football wasn't invented in 1992" and only begrudgingly accepted the Premier League - to avoid on both counts accepting their rivals greater achievements.

Edited by Wolfcastle

15 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Course it wont. These are people that don't count the Fairs Cup because its changed its name after yet who use the excuse "football wasn't invented in 1992" and only begrudgingly accepted the Premier League to avoid on both counts accepting their rivals greater achievements.

Yeah, I’ve always had a giggle at that one.  Fucking Barcelona list it on their website, but apparently the Fairs Cup wasn’t really a proper competition.  Mad cunts. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle