sunderland

Big River

5 minutes ago, Sima said:

image.thumb.png.aca094efb53887f72334d5106cdfa8ba.png

Probably because you've either banned or silenced them all, you glaky cunt.

Thing is, the very next tweet "Don’t agree with the Kashogi comment but he asks a very good question about why Sunderland fans only cared about Saudi Arabia human rights etc since October last year"

7 minutes ago, Stal said:

Thing is, the very next tweet "Don’t agree with the Kashogi comment but he asks a very good question about why Sunderland fans only cared about Saudi Arabia human rights etc since October last year"

They’ve removed that comment……..twats

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

All of a sudden they seem determined to stick an '*' next to any trophy win.

Screenshot_20221214-164920.png

Just a coincidence that the question is posed mere days after England are knocked out and they cant personally benefit in any way.

Its back to a sportswashing world cup again now. Same as how it was funny when our takeover fell through but yet we've lost our souls now.

Edited by Wolfcastle

They're so fucking comically pathetic man :lol: like sixth formers who have just discovered the concept of moral high ground but have not the least interest in how they attain their own as long as they do

Absolutely pitiful crack, on about the same level as Some Of My Best Marras Are Repressed Saudis Like

29 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

These fuckers think loads of Sky subscribers are lobbying Sky to show more of their games.

B158D811-CFE1-460C-8B93-25C4A45B90E3.thumb.png.ef8dc00f519023d97d2f7f99a593a0b8.png

I know loads of sky subscribers who are lobbying sky to show more sunderland games as they want to see more of Ross Stewart, I literally know loads.

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

These fuckers think loads of Sky subscribers are lobbying Sky to show more of their games.

B158D811-CFE1-460C-8B93-25C4A45B90E3.thumb.png.ef8dc00f519023d97d2f7f99a593a0b8.png

It's all the American storm chaser fans, that have heard of the phenomenon of a space raider/greggs packet tornado. 

It’s all transparent. You can’t argue with them. I remember the weekend after our takeover I was in London for the NFL. An Arsenal fan was telling me that now that we had been taken over by the Saudi’s, then Sunderland fans have the moral higher ground.

I asked him if they got that moral higher ground a week before hand when the leaders of the official supporters group stood outside of the SOL with a ‘Refugees not welcome’ banner?

If they got it when their supporters defended a sex offender and started chastising the victim just because he played for them and scored goals?

If they got it when they cheered the same player when he celebrated a goal against us by doing the aeroplane celebration not long after 2 of our fans died in a plane crash?

If they got it when they were booing players taking the knee for the BLM movement to the extent that they became the 2nd professional club to stop kneeling, beaten only by Millwall fans?

If they got it when they defended racist views when they employed a known racist as manager?

If they got when they became the 1st city/area to vote to leave the EU due to an argument that was heavily steeped in racism/xenophobia, and largely for those reasons?

Sunderland used to be an area that was known to be that town near Newcastle where the people there have a rivalry with Newcastle and nothing else.

In 2016 they changed that view to that place that voted for Brexit.

The people living there now will try to argue that it’s known as that place where that team from that Netflix show is, but it’s not. It is still known as the Brexit place.

As time goes on it’s only going to get worse. The effects or Brexit are only just starting to come home to roost. Things will get worse, and the generation who largely vote for it are dying off, and are being replaced by the generation who has to live with the consequences and know exactly who and where fucked them. The sign the Arsenal fans made for Sunderland fans (PREXIT) was funny at the time, but I think over time it will prove to be very fitting of how other areas of the country will hold Sunderland amongst other places in contempt for their ‘moral choice’.

The faux outrage ramping up again I see. Must have more time on their hands I suppose, seeing that over 10,000 paying (:lol:) supporters decided they didn't want to go to a game due to it 'being too cold'. Must have been cold in that area all season, judging by the mass amount of empty seats you see every game, against the clubs 'official' attendances :bluestar:.

Edited by et tu brute

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

The £150,000 donation from the club to the food bank has sparked the usual response...

They've lost the plot!

That jlaws is a right thick cunt. Makes on that he's in the know about stuff; and yet every single thing he has predicted will happen, turns out to be the exact opposite. 

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

That jlaws is a right thick cunt. Makes on that he's in the know about stuff; and yet every single thing he has predicted will happen, turns out to be the exact opposite. 

I’m sure I read somewhere jLaws worked/lectured at Liverpool Uni, might be well wrong though.

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

I’m sure I read somewhere jLaws worked/lectured at Liverpool Uni, might be well wrong though.

He might well do, still doesn't change the fact he gets everything wrong when it comes to his 'predictions' about us. The bloke is an absolute clown.