sunderland

Big River

6 hours ago, midds said:

The fuckers were always complaining that he was getting picked regardless of how shit he was performing. Banging on about a clause in his contract the guaranteed a start if he was fit. Not sure they're in any position to hold out for 20m+ like but that's their problem, not mine :lol:

Lass at work who is a seeysun card holder reckons he's shite. I've not heard a good word about the lad all year :lol:

7 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Not got twatter but going to assume it's not being capable of looking after his son and/or fucking that rotten cunt

Couldn't look after his own son never mind 20+ fully grown men. Stop giving him air time

Ignoring the fact it's one of theirs I think that's a nice kit actually. Like the long sleeves and the fact the chevrons go all the way down without a break for a patch. The sponsor looks a bit shit but there's not much they could have done with that tbh. They'll shift plenty of those this summer

9 minutes ago, midds said:

Ignoring the fact it's one of theirs I think that's a nice kit actually. Like the long sleeves and the fact the chevrons go all the way down without a break for a patch. The sponsor looks a bit shit but there's not much they could have done with that tbh. They'll shift plenty of those this summer

Yeah was going to say better colours and a sensible sized sponsor that's pretty good

No idea who is modelling it mind

Edited by Fezzle

They're off on one again. ranging from we think everyone's a Geordie to the belief we all saty TOON all the time 

Showing their stupidity along with it 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

Back in the day, the regulars in The Southampton Arms in Kentish Town, used to call me Geordie as they knew it winded me up

Edited by Choppy Chop Chop
link

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

I have no idea if this is true, but my makem mate reckons the new gaffa starts on Monday cos its the start of a new month and they didn't want to pay him a weeks wages for starting last week.

I mean presumably his start date would be immediately but I don't know when they start pre season. Am assuming he gets no say in transfers so he probably hasn't done a thing in that week unless he has insomnia so watched their games

15 hours ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

They're off on one again. ranging from we think everyone's a Geordie to the belief we all saty TOON all the time 

Showing their stupidity along with it 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

More stuff to file under "never happened" 

Edited by Dancing Brave

Does anyone actually care if they consider themselves Geordies? 

I don't assimilate the term Geordie with just Newcastle personally, even if we lean into it more as a fan base.

They love a good story over there to regurgitate the same shit patter and make themselves feel superior, somehow.