Newcastle United 1 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers (08/04/2022)

Disco

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Absolute shitfest and the atmosphere was flat as a fart, which was really disappointing for a Friday night game.

However, they offered the square root of fuck all and we got three points so I won't be too negative.

Thanks for not being too negative 

2 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Absolute shitfest and the atmosphere was flat as a fart, which was really disappointing for a Friday night game.

However, they offered the square root of fuck all and we got three points so I won't be too negative.

I really enjoyed it :lol:

Has to be said, Wolves were really impressive off the ball, no wonder they're so difficult to beat. Without Neves though, they struggled to get a foothold, tested Dubs once and didn't really create a clear cut chance all game.

16 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Nellie698731.jpg

19 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Wee you at the game? I have to say it sounded flat on the "telly", but everybody commented on the atmosphere in the interviews after, so I couldn't be sure.

Just now, Happinesstan said:

Wee you at the game? I have to say it sounded flat on the "telly", but everybody commented on the atmosphere in the interviews after, so I couldn't be sure.

Yes. In the middle of the Gallowgate. In comparison to recent home games it was passive in the most part. Only really picked up after the goal.

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Yes. In the middle of the Gallowgate. In comparison to recent home games it was passive in the most part. Only really picked up after the goal.

It seemed to start out really wild, then die down after the disallowed goal. I think if that had stood it would have been different. Anyway, sorry your night was spoiled but we did get 3 points, and a clean sheet in amongst that atmosphere so maybe we needed a bit of calm, for once. Players seemed to enjoy it.

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Probably one of the worst PL games this season. Absolutely awful. Fast forwarded long periods on the replay. 

Missed the game because I because I was playing the most awful darts match in my life but still buzzing, it's still hard to believe we're on the start of something special, Jesus I hope I don't have a heart attack before we win something!

8 minutes ago, Outremont said:

Probably one of the worst PL games this season. Absolutely awful. Fast forwarded long periods on the replay. 

Proper ray of sunshine, aren’t you? Not only was it not one of the worst games, it wasn’t even one of OUR worst games.