Newcastle United vs Liverpool, Saturday 30/4/2022 @ 12:30 (BT)

LRD

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Probably in the minority here, but I love the early kick offs :lol:

Its 4pm Sunday games I can't stand

They are shite for going out for a pint or to the game but good for the neutral or watching in the house I think.

15 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Probably in the minority here, but I love the early kick offs :lol:

Its 4pm Sunday games I can't stand

The late Sunday games are painful, as soon as the match finishes the weekend is over and the working week begins. So deflating, especially if you’re coming off a loss

I've just stuck a tenner on Liverpool at evens. Even with changes, that's incredible value because it obviously is a lot bigger match for them, but if it doesn't happen (and I hope it doesn't) then that's guaranteed to be another great result for Eddie's mags.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

I've just stuck a tenner on Liverpool at evens. Even with changes, that's incredible value because it obviously is a lot bigger match for them, but if it doesn't happen (and I hope it doesn't) then that's guaranteed to be another great result for Eddie's mags.

Same.

I reckon Liverpool might be a bit nervous for this one. Could lead to some mistakes. 

15 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The late Sunday games are painful, as soon as the match finishes the weekend is over and the working week begins. So deflating, especially if you’re coming off a loss

Friday night, under the lights, work is done and you can get pissed and not need to wake up next morning; ideal.