Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

After reading that information on the site it seems that you can buy two at the same time if you have the supporter numbers and are eligible.

Plenty of time yet, I'll just check if I'm eligible in a few days.

Edited by Sima

1 minute ago, Sima said:

After reading that information on the site it seems that you can buy two at the same time if you have the supporter numbers.

Really? that sounds better..

Unsurprisingly the attempt to limit eligibility will be shafting people. If you attended every game this season with a mate who booked both tickets through a membership… you aren’t eligible. 

If you bought one ticket since 2019 you are eligible. Daft.

2 minutes ago, KDT said:

Is the family enclosure not too big anyway?

Yes massively so, one on the many issues that should be addressed but would take time should they decide to

Edited by geordie_b

3 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Speaking as a ST holder who has renewed, I presume we're not allowed to buy extras, like under Ashley?

If it's an option it's not one I'll be taking up as it seems incredibly unfair if so.

Current ST holders are eligible for an extra.

’the club has put additional seats on sale to fans who have bought a season ticket, single match ticket or membership at any point since 1st July 2019.’

23 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

It says when you log in you will see if you are eligible or not, but it's not clear if I am. I've bought tickets last season - but just says 'more info' on Season Ticket section.

Yeah thats what i found. 

Doesn't say whether you're eligible. 

I have bought tickets in the past year so assuming I will be... Whether I'll be able to get on the site come the 28th is another story! 

21 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Yes but also keeping a larger number available for match by match purchases, probably the fairest solution in the short term

I agree I think it’s pretty fair. I understand a lot of people will be disappointed but hopefully the stadium can be extended. I can only get to a few games per season coz I’m scotland and work Saturdays 

Just now, BoSelecta said:

Current ST holders are eligible for an extra.

’the club has put additional seats on sale to fans who have bought a season ticket, single match ticket or membership at any point since 1st July 2019.’

That's how I interpreted it, but as I said, thought it seemed too unfair to be true. Only asking as I know I'll be asked and someone in me dad's local is already asking if he can help. We'll both be politely declining.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

That's how I interpreted it, but as I said, thought it seemed too unfair to be true. Only asking as I know I'll be asked and someone in me dad's local is already asking if he can help. We'll both be politely declining.

They are probably just activating a flag if you had purchase history in the last 3 years.

The membership scheme is running again next year which obviously gives you a bit of a head start trying to get tickets for the game ?

However we could see thousands of extra people book up to become a member 

Is it capped ?

anyone know the home ticket allocation left available on match days….on free sale 5000??

Does anyone know current membership numbers ?

Last year I was successful every time I wanted to get a ticket (with my membership) 

however I can see it turning into a full scale lottery depending on how it works ?

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Magpie said:

Don't suppose anyone knows if you'll be able to purchase via direct debit? Cos can I fuck afford to fork out in excess of £600

Nah you won't.