Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

20 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They must be planning some significant reconfiguration then?

Hence why I think there is a very good chance there will be very little if any new STs sold. They’ll want flexibility for moving people round. 

Wait and see…

Funnily enough when someone mentioned about buying a bond in here (can't remember who), a friend of mine told me he had a bond from the 90s. He completely forgot about it. He's been buying tickets as and when he can get them, which has been a struggle. 

He got a letter through the door asking him if he had another contact as they didn't have his email address (it had been that long) so he purchased his 4 bond tickets again. They'd been selling them off on a game by game basis for 10+ years [emoji38]

He's rather happy now...

2 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Funnily enough when someone mentioned about buying a bond in here (can't remember who), a friend of mine told me he had a bond from the 90s. He completely forgot about it. He's been buying tickets as and when he can get them, which has been a struggle. 

He got a letter through the door asking him if he had another contact as they didn't have his email address (it had been that long) so he purchased his 4 bond tickets again. They'd been selling them off on a game by game basis for 10+ years [emoji38]

He's rather happy now...

I got one of the original bonds (were there others) and I'm sure they only guaranteed you to 10yrs.

2 minutes ago, madras said:

I got one of the original bonds (were there others) and I'm sure they only guaranteed you to 10yrs.

Must have been? His was guaranteed for 100 years apparently. 

If I have to go shopping with my lass on match days because they don't sell any more season tickets then there'll be absolute hell on

I'll be sat outside the changing rooms at Dorothy Perkins hammering the keypad on my phone and unleashing a torrent a furious Facebook posts criticising the new regime 

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

He's rather happy now...

That was me. Glad your mate will be getting some use of them now. :thup:

Guest HTT II

I’ve never been more relaxed about not having a season ticket, growing up and the late 90s/Sir Bobby years fucking hell it’s all I’d think about. Today, again I’m happy to watch it all from a pub/the comfort of my home. I do look on in envy at home games like against Arsenal mind and worry I’m missing out and will I regret it… 

58 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think I’ll have to leave Newcastle if I can’t get a ticket next season. Wouldn’t be able to handle it.

If there’s no/limited additional ST sales, there’ll be plenty of individual match tickets. Pain in the arse to keep on top of when they go on sale every game, but still should be easy enough to get if you’re on the ball.

1 hour ago, Minhosa said:

Yep - 100 years. Balance of mine is circa 71 years.

I was ripped off. I git the right to my ticket for 10yrs 3 yrs "free" home cup tickets and my name on the back of my seat which I peeled off when I moved to the family section. 

If I can’t get a ticket I think I’m going to end up spending the season in Shearer’s Bar. Still get the matchday experience right up to kick-off, still get to watch the match with a decent atmosphere. I bet even in there will be a mission getting into.

6 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Yeah they can because it’s part of the stadium. No different to showing it on the concourse etc.

Well it is different like, you have to have a ticket to get onto the concourse. Any member of the public can go to Shearers.