Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

Membership isn’t a great way to stop tourists and touts, unless you stop selling them or limit them in some way. 

I’ve had memberships for Man City, Arsenal and Spurs… if you really want a weekend away or whatever you will

pay £30 extra. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Need to see if I'm eligible, seeing as current ST holders can't buy another. Bought all of my tickets iirc this season through my dad's membership/ST holders status. Can't remember if I ever bought a ticket myself before that. :undecided:

It’s pretty academic if they’re only putting 1000 on sale. There’ll probably be 30,000 people in the queue at 10am. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s pretty academic if they’re only putting 1000 on sale. There’ll probably be 30,000 people in the queue at 10am. 

True, but I'm still going to try if eligible. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think there’ll be a lot of people who haven’t purchased a ticket themselves. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Sure, me too. But the idea of getting a specific seat or getting more than one seems pretty much impossible. 

Just needs to be close by my old seat for me, block L of the East Stand or just East Stand in general.

I actually don’t mind this strategy on reflection. Just hope I can get some match tickets. 

If they’re only selling ones who didn’t renew, it makes sense. 

Better that than 10,000 new people getting one so it becomes impossible to attend a match. 

I think I'm just going to stick with my original plan of attempting to transfer my grandad's ticket from his name to mine - he's 87 now, had his ticket for 75 years and wants to keep it in the family (as we did with another ticket back in the 90's) but he's unable to go to all the games, especially when the weather is awful.

4 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Can people not understand simple instructions 

TBF they did make it sound like there was something specific to check. Like there’ll be a page on the site with a green tick saying you’re eligible. 

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I think I'm just going to stick with my original plan of attempting to transfer my grandad's ticket from his name to mine - he's 87 now, had his ticket for 75 years and wants to keep it in the family (as we did with another ticket back in the 90's) but he's unable to go to all the games, especially when the weather is awful.

Is that allowed?