Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

2 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

The membership scheme is running again next year which obviously gives you a bit of a head start trying to get tickets for the game ?

However we could see thousands of extra people book up to become a member 

Is it capped ?

anyone know the home ticket allocation left available on match days….on free sale 5000??

Does anyone know current membership numbers ?

Last year I was successful every time I wanted to get a ticket (with my membership) 

however I can see it turning into a full scale lottery depending on how it works ?

If they’re only putting an additional 1k ST on sale, I’d say it’s closer to 15k than 5k.

2 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

The membership scheme is running again next year which obviously gives you a bit of a head start trying to get tickets for the game ?

However we could see thousands of extra people book up to become a member 

Is it capped ?

anyone know the home ticket allocation left available on match days….on free sale 5000??

Does anyone know current membership numbers ?

Last year I was successful every time I wanted to get a ticket (with my membership) 

however I can see it turning into a full scale lottery depending on how it works ?

I’ve been ok for tickets over past few years but I’ll be getting a membership incase I need it. not sure I’ll see the point if it’s a lottery situation tho 

It says one ticket per supporter number number, not per person.

Theoretically if you gather all your mates numbers into one call you can buy them all at the same time and hopefully either together or close by each other.  Assuming you get in the queue early enough.

I anticipate some very disappointed people though...

6 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

It says one ticket per supporter number number, not per person.

Theoretically if you gather all your mates numbers into one call you can buy them all at the same time and hopefully either together or close by each other.  Assuming you get in the queue early enough.

I anticipate some very disappointed people though...

It’s online only. 

Guest neesy111

More tickets on general sale the better, gives more people opportunity to go to games on a casual basis especially with the economic situation that's about to happen.

The low number on sale will also reflect that they will want to take stock next season. I think the owners will want to restructure the organisation of the ground and pricing structure for various sections - maybe even looking towards an extension or alterations (eg safe standing) to the stadium. The more season tickets you have the harder this kind of thing is to do.

It's easy to forget the club has basically been frozen in time for about 15 years in every way.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

More tickets on general sale the better, gives more people opportunity to go to games on a casual basis especially with the economic situation that's about to happen.

Agree to a certain extent but I just hope it doesn't become a place full of tourists. Might sound harsh, but nothing worse than seeing stills of a player celebrating at Old Trafford and 80% of fans in the image are taking photos/recording. Understand we probably will attract a new type of fan as time goes on, but you want to keep the atmosphere as close to possible as last season, when I assume the majority of the crowd were ST holders and fans who'd given up under Ashley with a new lease of life.

Only time will tell I suppose. Were never going to please everyone.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Agree to a certain extent but I just hope it doesn't become a place full of tourists. Might sound harsh, but nothing worse than seeing stills of a player celebrating at Old Trafford and 80% of fans in the image are taking photos/recording. Understand we probably will attract a new type of fan as time goes on, but you want to keep the atmosphere as close to possible as last season, when I assume the majority of the crowd were ST holders and fans who'd given up under Ashley with a new lease of life.

Only time will tell I suppose. Were never going to please everyone.

Thats what the membership scheme is for.

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Thats what the membership scheme is for.

Definitely agree, but it's not exactly hard to get one. They've probably got feedback from other clubs, I'm sure I read Anfield is only 50% ST holders, and their atmosphere doesn't seem to suffer in the bigger games.

Selling more individual tickets is both fairer giving more people the chance to go while also probably being more profitable for the club. It increases the value of memberships too which brings in more money.

I think it's sensible stuff for the club to keep their powder dry right now rather than lock down 80-90% of tickets straight away. The club is going to change dramatically, and the business/matchday model will be sorted out over coming years when they know where they stand.

Need to see if I'm eligible, seeing as current ST holders can't buy another. Bought all of my tickets iirc this season through my dad's membership/ST holders status. Can't remember if I ever bought a ticket myself before that. :undecided: