Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

Just now, JZT said:

I am mister pessimistic but you guys are sure to drag me further into the depths. 

It's a fucking match thread, what would you expect?

Not a great game so far but it means nothing. 

We gave up the high press pretty quick. Clearly the players are shattered already from probably intensive training all week aswell. 

I think if they freshen up with loads of subs then it's gonna be a long 2nd half, but just gotta remember result doesn't matter. 

Murphy has been non existent though, even from just a running fitness perspective.

Just now, Rich said:

I'm having more fun trying to spot Wor Mike in the stands than watching the game, like.

I've def been on. The kid behind me went mental and asked his mom if she saw him on the screen. :lol:

Just now, alexf said:

We gave up the high press pretty quick. Clearly the players are shattered already from probably intensive training all week aswell. 

I think if they freshen up with loads of subs then it's gonna be a long 2nd half, but just gotta remember result doesn't matter. 

Murphy has been non existent though, even from just a running fitness perspective.

USA is roasting. Extremely high heat.

Just now, alexf said:

Never high press against these. Press the second ball. So obvious 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Mike said:

I've def been on. The kid behind me went mental and asked his mom if she saw him on the screen. :lol:

Start a Mexican wave you radge bastard you.

Imagine if the cameras picked up Mike, looking down at his phone. I refresh mine and there's a post from Mike. It's some shade being thrown at someone. Probably Rich. It's at the top of a brand new page. Forum complete. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Imagine if the cameras picked up Mike, looking down at his phone. I refresh mine and there's a post from Mike. It's some shade being thrown at someone. Probably Rich. It's at the top of a brand new page. Forum complete. 

zooms in. he’s in the lush lasses thread