Pre-season (2024/25): Hull City 0-2 Newcastle United

bowlingcrofty

Im guessing we didn’t use goal posts so there is a lot of ambiguity over whether a shot was over or under the crossbar or how much of a jumper the ball can cross before not being a goal.

so depending on your viewpoint it may well have been 2-0 to is, 9-1 to Burnley or anything else in between.

I did hear it went to last goal the winner and we had a no blasties rule in place

1 hour ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Im guessing we didn’t use goal posts so there is a lot of ambiguity over whether a shot was over or under the crossbar or how much of a jumper the ball can cross before not being a goal.

so depending on your viewpoint it may well have been 2-0 to is, 9-1 to Burnley or anything else in between.

I did hear it went to last goal the winner and we had a no blasties rule in place

Fog man back

On 22/07/2024 at 21:32, gbandit said:

Isak is just an insanely gifted footballer 

Quite how life has determined it fair that Jamal Lewis gets to enjoy a world class Newcastle United training and banter camp every summer whilst offering nothing of note to Newcastle throughout the next year is beyond me!

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

details through the link below on watching the pre season games live

https://www.newcastleunited.com/en/news/pre-season-live-matches

Assuming we have to wait for code for Members to be sent? Doesn’t seem to be an option other than paying (at point it asks for code).

Get the Japan matches free if Mags+ member and then £8.99 for the rest.