Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, Big River said:

Anderson and Miley have been head and shoulders above everybody else this preseason, like. hope they get some proper minutes this season. they deserve them and are 100% ready to make an impact.

god it’s absolutely class being a proper club again!

Aye really stepped up. I’m still not sure if Anderson has enough but he’s been our best player this preseason IMO. Great way to make a stake.

Miley literally changed the game after he came on.. so so composed on the ball. What on earth have they been feeding this kid!?!

Everything looks so effortless for him as well. Can’t wait to see him bag a few goals.. he’ll be unstoppable once that confidence bursts through.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I've got my screen paused on Mike and fucking Peacock has some advanced technology that blacks out screenshots of the content.

take a picture with your phone?

:lol: I kinda hope it’s not Mike just for his reaction 

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I've got my screen paused on Mike and fucking Peacock has some advanced technology that blacks out screenshots of the content.

Phone?

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Draw it for us if you're not using your phone.

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Get another Guinness down yer neck youngun

One is settling right now. Dozed off between 50 and 70 minutes. Well pleased that I did given the apparent performance, even though I didn't recognise most of the team on the pitch once I woke up. Sláinte.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

One is settling right now. Dozed off between 50 and 70 minutes. Well pleased that I did given the apparent performance, even though I didn't recognise most of the team on the pitch once I woke up. Sláinte.

I've been on the Jack and coke a while, this thread has been brilliant, the future's bright. Cheers lad

5 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

If you screen record it shows the whole thing. 

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I've got it, but it says I've used all my attachments space. Help me out mods.

File size too big? You've still got attachment space left.

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

File size too big? You've still got attachment space left.

No, says I'm out of attachment space and need to manage my files. But I don't see a way to delete old stuff. I've had this problem before.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

No, says I'm out of attachment space and need to manage my files. But I don't see a way to delete old stuff. I've had this problem before.

:lol: Arent you here?

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The file was 5mb, man. :lol:

Try now.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I dont want to seem all high and mighty, but can we be a bit cautious over which "black lads" we suggest are Mike, please. He's a human you know.

We pretending @Mike is human now just because he's been to a game?

:lol: Safety wink