Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

Feel like Adam P has done some solid work keeping us entertained during the quiet transfer days and weeks, for that I’ve shifted my opinion on him. He’s not trying to be some ITK cunt, he’s not giving it large, he’s just a weird kid who seems to be loving what he’s doing. I don’t follow him other than stuff posted on here but it’s as harmless as it comes and a lot better than the vast majority of horror shows on Twitter 

I think people are wrongly thinking he's dim when actually to me he just comes across quite sheltered. I know loads of people like him who barely know the world beyond their own postcode. It's hardly a crime - and honestly the enthusiasm with which he's engaging with this endeavour is actually endearing. 

Edited by ponsaelius

2 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I think people are wrongly thinking he's dim when actually to me he just comes across quite sheltered. I know loads of people like him who barely know the world beyond their own postcode. It's hardly a crime - and honestly the enthusiasm with which he's engaging with this endeavour is actually endearing. 

I used to work with a woman who lived in Heworth her whole life and didn’t cross the Tyne Bridge until she was 19 years old. 

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I didn't catch the 'I legit can't swim' bit first time. :lol:

Unbelievable. :lol:

It's the sincerity with which he says "because I will drown" that got me. 

Edited by NEEJ

Annoyed me in his earlier videos because the content was shit and he didn't have enough about his character to hold my interest tbh.

Now he seems like a parody almost, and the almost unintentional humour is actually canny funny. Committing to travelling to the pre season is also far better content for him to discuss so better for us the viewer.