Pre-season (2024/25): Newcastle United 1-0 Stade Brestois 29 (10/8/24 @ 4pm)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Does Jamie Miley have a future here or at the top level? Never seen him I don’t think and I haven’t got the stream. Does he look good enough to go out on a decent loan?

He’s not looking out of place. Hasn’t done anything wrong or bad that I’ve noticed 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Does Jamie Miley have a future here or at the top level? Never seen him I don’t think and I haven’t got the stream. Does he look good enough to go out on a decent loan?

He's looked really good tonight. Was decent in the other game I saw him in

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Too early to say but he looked comfortable in pre-season.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

surprised at how decent he looks technically. Quite happy receiving the ball. Not the biggest though. 

A loan could do him some good. 

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Watching on a dodgy stream here. Running at something like 15 frames per second. Oh pre-season. [emoji38]

I've just watched Isak beat the same man 45 times

Anyone who knows anything about LaLiga, how close is this to their full strength side? I know they start their season on Thursday, so it must be somewhat full strength. 

As they look utter pap atm.

Just now, 54 said:

Anyone who knows anything about LaLiga, how close is this to their full strength side? I know they start their season on Thursday, so it must be somewhat full strength. 

As they look utter pap atm.

Lost two of their stars to City and Roma.