Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

20 hours ago, andycap said:

When do the lads play next in pre season? Is the Japan trip before the euros? 

Yes we are dragging them back from their 4 day holidays and into pre season training today and forcing them to play two games all the way over in Japan a week after dragging them to all the way to Australia last week. All this before the Euros start in two weeks time......

12 hours ago, NSG said:

Imagine it’ll be generic one or two local away games, maybe one game in Germany at the Adidas camp, two in Japan then Sela cup.

Its been mentioned loads already that is the plan

2 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Yes we are dragging them back from their 4 day holidays and into pre season training today and forcing them to play two games all the way over in Japan a week after dragging them to all the way to Australia last week. All this before the Euros start in two weeks time......

I was just asking no need for the sarcasm. 

On 24/05/2024 at 08:13, nortoon said:

Anyone else just paid? I've paid and they're still not letting me watch it. just getting redirected to pay again. :)

I had this error, and couldn't watch at all, but the club have just refunded me without me contacting them, as I kind of just forgot.

So that's decent I suppose.

I paid twice on one card and kept getting redirected without access. Switched cards and got straight in. Ended up being charged three times. Emailed them straight away and eight days later haven't heard owt. Opened a case with my card provider today to reclaim the two errors.

You're lucky.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/06/2024 at 15:22, LFEE said:

Anyone heard any rumours about us playing Hull City pre-season?

Seems like my mate was on the money…