Overrated players

Guest ManDoon

Guest ManDoon
Just now, NE27 said:

Wey aye, and people just casually dropping in modric and cronaldo like nowts the matter[emoji38]

:lol: fair enough

Guest ManDoon
Just now, gjohnson said:

Del Piero. 

Thought he was great at the time, but looking at the team (and officials assisting) he had around him should have been so much better

I loved Del Piero tbh

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

This thread is too triggering for me, want to argue the case against a ton of names so far so I'm just going to not get involved

:lol: I'm also sitting here rattled by a majority of the opinions. Congrats @ManDoon for creating this thread and for starting it with a shit opinion as well. (Modric is class)

Just now, reefatoon said:

Grealish the massive wet fanny. Fuck knows how he went for that price, looks gash everytime I have seen him play. More interested in poncing about like a cunt and flinging his floppy haired carcass on the deck every time someone farts next to him.

He's been shit at City versus what's been paid for him. Only good for getting hacked down for free kicks.

Guest ManDoon
Just now, Flip said:

:lol: I'm also sitting here rattled by a majority of the opinions. Congrats @ManDoon for creating this thread and for starting it with a shit opinion as well. (Modric is class)

:lol:  hahahahaha. Just wanted to provoke some good reactions. One you prob will agree with R9 >>> -Chron

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, hakka said:

Harry Maguire.

Repeat for all English players that go for stupid fee's.

Guest ManDoon
1 minute ago, hakka said:

He's been shit at City versus what's been paid for him. Only good for getting hacked down for free kicks.

I really rate Grealish like, think he’s just taking time to settle in, that happens with city players then they ascend to greatness. 

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

He had 1 good season in 02-03, he was pretty poor from 2003-05.

04 and 05 was under Sounes? That would make sense. 03/04 the year we finished 5th and was that final season for Robson? Can't remember well enough Jenas being shitter in 2nd season but it all went shitter under Souness.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

:lol:  hahahahaha. Just wanted to provoke some good reactions. One you prob will agree with R9 >>> -Chron

Depends, at their peak and potential R9 is the only one remotely close to Messi (Ronaldinho was perhaps more entertaining but Messi and R9 had it all). However, Cristiano's longevity is ridiculous and he's an absolute machine still so I can agree with both sides. 

Just now, Froggy said:

So we've seen Modric, Rooney, Alonso, Scholes, Salah and even fucking Cristiano Ronaldo in this thread. :lol:

Holy smokes.

Remember Messi wouldn't have been a ballon d'Or winner if he had came to PL and had to face up against Stoke and Huddersfield also.

Guest neesy111
Just now, hakka said:

04 and 05 was under Sounes? That would make sense. 03/04 the year we finished 5th and was that final season for Robson? Can't remember well enough Jenas being shitter in 2nd season but it all went shitter under Souness.

He was poor in Robson's last season, it started with that pen Vs Chelsea in the Asia cup. 

23 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

DeBruyne He’s world class but I’ve seen people talking about him being better than the likes of Gerrard, Scholes, Lampard etc which I don’t think he is. Thiago is better aswell imo.

He's better than all of them combined. 

Guest ManDoon
1 minute ago, Froggy said:

So we've seen Modric, Rooney, Alonso, Scholes, Salah and even fucking Cristiano Ronaldo in this thread. :lol:

Holy smokes.

You dropped Beckham tbh, a spicy one but yeah it’s going pretty good for some controversy. If anyone says Shearer im deleting though.

Guest ManDoon
Just now, Flip said:

Depends, at their peak and potential R9 is the only one remotely close to Messi (Ronaldinho was perhaps more entertaining but Messi and R9 had it all). However, Cristiano's longevity is ridiculous and he's an absolute machine still so I can agree with both sides. 

I think Ronaldinho at his peak (short as it was) was the greatest footballer I’ve ever seen. He could do things nobody could do, Including Messi.