Burnley 1-2 Newcastle United (22/05/2022)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II

We score, no come back from their fans, fuck them let’s send them down, awful fans, no fight or passion whatsoever!

Just now, HTT II said:

We score, no come back from their fans, fuck them let’s send them down, awful fans, no fight or passion whatsoever!

:lol: We were exactly like them six months ago, tbf.

Being relegated ourselves I can't bring myself to take any enjoyment from their fans dismay.

But they really haven't turned out for this at all, football or atmosphere.

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Lol....

I mean it was just a simple pass - let’s not decide his place on that alone.  Imo we need to be looking at quality of bruno in the team and ASM is way short

Just now, Gawalls said:

I mean it was just a simple pass - let’s not decide his place on that alone.  Imo we need to be looking at quality of bruno in the team and ASM is way short

Played three brilliant passes in a five minute spell but whatever.

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Honestly man. If Wilson wasn't injury prone. I fucking love him. 

If he was injury prone he would have been playing for a top team I reckon, and England.

Just now, Big Geordie said:

Burnley could be in huge money trouble, once relegation is confirmed - such is the deal that was brokered to allow the takeover.

Fit and proper owners though. 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Bit harsh. Actually been impressed with how vocal and loud their fans have been the past month in games. Not surprised they are quiet after hearing Leeds have scored then we hammer in the final nail a minute later. On their fans part they just would have been better chanting come on Brentford today rather than Burnley.