General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The badge is difficult to replicate and mass produce due to the the intricacies of the design. Unfortunately many clubs are ditching intricate badges in favour of very simplified ones that are easier to reproduce as vector images, in digital media and on the shirts themselves. Wouldn't be surprised if we followed suit in coming years unfortunately.

Not true about the badge being difficult to mass produce properly....I happen to know that the current badge, used since at least 1992, was sourced for sale by a supplier to the club from a manufacturer in Taiwan who produced a perfect sample from a piece of artwork without any problem at all. The club sold thousands of these, some even in full enamel for special visitors, from 1992 until 1997 when the contract was given to a UK manufacturer who continued the design.

If there IS a new badge design, it will be purely a decision made by the club for financial reasons, i.e. they will sell more of them because it IS new.

Guest firetotheworks

Normally I'd be up for a change in badge as I've never really loved it, but they'd undoubtedly fuck it up so leave it alone.

Heard that the club have two agreements for the shirt sponsorship. One of them is with one unnamed company but on the condition that we get promoted. They are willing to give us significantly more if we are promoted but their offer to us if we arn't is below that of other offers. As result there is an agreement with another company should we fail to get promoted. So the new sponsors are likely not to be announced until promotion is confirmed, or at the end of the season.

One of those someone who knows someone who knows someone situations, so take it with pinch of salt, and expect an announcement soon instead.

Heard that the club have two agreements for the short sponsorship. One of them is with one unnamed company but on the condition that we get promoted. They are willing to give us significantly more if we are promoted but their offer to us if we arn't is below that of other offers. As result there is an agreement with another company should we fail to get promoted. So the new sponsors are likely not to be announced until promotion is confirmed, or at the end of the season.

One of those someone who knows someone who knows someone situations, so take it with pinch of salt.

How about the jersey sponsor?

Heard that the club have two agreements for the shirt sponsorship. One of them is with one unnamed company but on the condition that we get promoted. They are willing to give us significantly more if we are promoted but their offer to us if we arn't is below that of other offers. As result there is an agreement with another company should we fail to get promoted. So the new sponsors are likely not to be announced until promotion is confirmed, or at the end of the season.

One of those someone who knows someone who knows someone situations, so take it with pinch of salt, and expect an announcement soon instead.

not my thing to pull you up usually stifler but this post man :dowie:

one of the sponsors is unnamed but you don't name the other one either, then the revelation that sponsors will pay more for a club in the PL of course :lol:

one of the sponsors is unnamed but you don't name the other one either, then the revelation that sponsors will pay more for a club in the PL of course :lol:

Both unnamed, no idea who they are, not even given a clue. It's one of those friend of a friend of a friend things, so like I said take it with a pinch of salt. By all accounts the Brown ale deal was never really going to happen though, NUFC phoned Heineken, they skied how much they would want for the sponsorship, and NUFC replied with a figure they had been offered elsewhere and Heineken said no and that was that.

Both unnamed, no idea who they are, not even given a clue. It's one of those friend of a friend of a friend things, so like I said take it with a pinch of salt. By all accounts the Brown ale deal was never really going to happen though, NUFC phoned Heineken, they skied how much they would want for the sponsorship, and NUFC replied with a figure they had been offered elsewhere and Heineken said no and that was that.

"Hai Heineken" :lol:

nah be class to have a decent sponsor like that tbh

TV GAMES: The next batch of live games on @SkySports will be announced on Thursday at 3pm

:thup:

Just came in here to ask. Eyeing up Huddersfield if it stays on the Saturday. Will we get the full 4k allocation?

TV GAMES: The next batch of live games on @SkySports will be announced on Thursday at 3pm

Just came in here to ask. Eyeing up Huddersfield if it stays on the Saturday. Will we get the full 4k allocation?

We will do, aye. And this hopefully is the Saturday night game, bearing in mind this next batch of TV games is only the first weekend of March.

I've heard we're getting 2000 mind!

I've heard we're getting 2000 mind!

Where from?