General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Yep, please don't mess with the badge. If it's not broken....

Reminds me of waiting for a tattoo and the lad in front of me getting the mid-eighties circular NUFC badge tattooed on the top of his head. I like to imagine he's now in some high powered executive role, and has male pattern baldness  :iamatwat:

The badge is difficult to replicate and mass produce due to the the intricacies of the design. Unfortunately many clubs are ditching intricate badges in favour of very simplified ones that are easier to reproduce as vector images, in digital media and on the shirts themselves. Wouldn't be surprised if we followed suit in coming years unfortunately.

That'd be f***ing horrible if it happens.

Partly because I have the current crest tattooed on my chest like from when I was 17 and thought I was a wrong'un.

Also because I'm yet to see any other club bring out a better crest to the one they had before. Ours is mint, leave it alone.

What next? knocking down SJP and moving into a modern lego stadium on an indistrial estate near Blyth?

That'd be f***ing horrible if it happens.

Partly because I have the current crest tattooed on my chest like from when I was 17 and thought I was a wrong'un.

Also because I'm yet to see any other club bring out a better crest to the one they had before. Ours is mint, leave it alone.

What next? knocking down SJP and moving into a modern lego stadium on an indistrial estate near Blyth?

:lol:

I'd be livid if they changed the current badge, even if it reverted to the one we had in the 80s which was class.

You didn't happen to frequent a tattooist in Camperdown Street did you Henke??

Haha no I never, but I'm intrigued as to why you'd ask?

Really hope they don't touch the badge but I imagine they will in the near future, lot of clubs seem to be doing it now :hmm:

If they do I hope they wait until we're back established in the Premier League, last thing the club needs now is to piss off the fans again after the last 6 months or so of positivity.

I'd be livid if they changed the current badge, even if it reverted to the one we had in the 80s which was class.

Saw someone get that 80s badge tattooed (about 5inch diameter)right in the centre of their then shaven, now potentially bald, head.

I have the current crest tattooed on my chest

Mine's on my arm, never regretted it. Except for when I met a guy who had it over his heart and I thought "Ah, fuck's sake. That was so obvious. What was I thinking?"

:okay:

On my arm as well, in black only though. It looks much better like that as a tattoo in my opinion. Before I got it I was on holiday and got it as a henna. Some kid saw it and was saying to his dad that he wanted my tattoo.

Saw someone get that 80s badge tattooed (about 5inch diameter)right in the centre of their then shaven, now potentially bald, head.

I'm not that nuts, and I have hair. 👍

On my arm as well, in black only though. It looks much better like that as a tattoo in my opinion. Before I got it I was on holiday and got it as a henna. Some kid saw it and was saying to his dad that he wanted my tattoo.

Forearm? Mine's up the top cos I have to see people in my job and they can get judgey. Papillon on the other side cos fuck the world :lol: Mrs newsted has Garfield flicking the finger at the top of her arm and the Ferrari prancing horse on her back. Love tattoos, me.