General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/wigan-a-ticket-news

Tickets for Newcastle's Sky Bet Championship game at Wigan Athletic are now on general sale.

The club was given 4,800 seats for the game on Wednesday, 14th December, and they are on general sale at a maximum of four per person.

However, due to the close proximity of the game there will be no more online sales. Supporters can buy tickets in person from St. James' Park or by telephone (0844 372 1892 - calls cost 7p per minute plus your standard network charge). They can be collected from window nine at the Wigan Athletic ticket office at the North-West corner of the DW Stadium.

They are priced at £25 for adults, £22 for seniors (65 and above), £20 for under-18s and £10 for under-11s. There will also be a £1 booking fee per ticket.

Only a few hundred tickets now remain so fans are advised to purchase in advance to avoid disappointment.

Supporters who buy concessionary tickets are advised that they should carry ID with them at the game. Should any supporter be found trying to use a concessionary ticket to which they are not entitled to, the ticket will be seized without recompense.

Anyone under the age of 11 should be accompanied by an adult.

Please note that tickets purchased during the general sale period will not accrue loyalty points; these are awarded only during the season ticket holder priority booking phase.

Looking to take in the Sheff Weds game on Boxing Day with the better half. My first visit since Pre Bobby and her first ever. Areas of the ground to avoid / best place to try and get a ticket?

Think it's sold out mate unless you buy a half season ticket.

Looking to take in the Sheff Weds game on Boxing Day with the better half. My first visit since Pre Bobby and her first ever. Areas of the ground to avoid / best place to try and get a ticket?

Think it's sold out mate unless you buy a half season ticket.

Balls! How dare we have a full stadium!

They're probably holding some tickets back at the minute to sell as half season tickets (not sure it would be that many mind) so if they don't sell they might put them on sale as match tickets a week or so before.

Only like 35 tickets remain for our match v Forest on the 30th, so if you want to go - I'd get them now, because they'll be gone by the end of the day like.

Edit -

Ticket news: 

Wigan (a) A "few hundred" remain from NUFC Box Office (phone/in store only) and collect from DW Stadium

Burton (a) SOLD OUT

Sheff Wed (h) SOLD OUT

Forest (h) SOLD OUT

Blackburn (a) SOLD OUT

Is the Puma deal up soon?  I know Wonga ends this season. 

There was talk a few months ago about the badge being redesigned and I am sure I recall people mentioning on here that they knew of people who had been approached by the club about it.