General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just a reminder for anyone thinking of sorting out travel for Brentford and Brighton!

Brentford is scheduled for Monday 16th January but if either Birmingham vs NUFC or Brentford vs Halifax / Eastleigh draw in the FA Cup 3rd Round then the Brentford match will be moved back to Saturday 14th January 3pm.

Brighton is scheduled for Saturday 28th January but if either NUFC or Brighton progress to the FA Cup 4th round then it will be rearranged as that is FA Cup 4th round weekend.

So travelling fans basically only have a week to finalise Brentford and possibly 10 days to finalise Brighton when train / plane prices will be ridiculous!

A complete an utter cluster-fuck by the F.A and Sky!

Wolves away and Villa at home both on TV.

On Saturday night and Monday night respectively. Sky have fucked over Villa fans for that game. Ah well.

Oh fuck off man, another home game switched from when I can see it to when I can't.

Ooohh. A Monday night home game. When was the last time we had one? I don't know why but my head keeps going back to a game against West Ham at home on a Monday night. It was the first weekend of the season, we had to wait till Monday to get started but we thrashed them 4-0 in front of the Sky cameras. Shearer scored and it was Viana's debut, I think.

One of my favourite memories that.

Just a reminder for anyone thinking of sorting out travel for Brentford and Brighton!

Brentford is scheduled for Monday 16th January but if either Birmingham vs NUFC or Brentford vs Halifax / Eastleigh draw in the FA Cup 3rd Round then the Brentford match will be moved back to Saturday 14th January 3pm.

Brighton is scheduled for Saturday 28th January but if either NUFC or Brighton progress to the FA Cup 4th round then it will be rearranged as that is FA Cup 4th round weekend.

So travelling fans basically only have a week to finalise Brentford and possibly 10 days to finalise Brighton when train / plane prices will be ridiculous!

A complete an utter cluster-f*** by the F.A and Sky!

Just to add to the Brentford farce nufc.com are now saying:

"Our visit to Brentford is currently a Sky live game on Monday January 16th, but wouldn't be played if either ourselves or the Bees were in Third Round replay action that week (they entertain non-league opponents in shape of Eastleigh or FC Halifax).

NB: We're unable to confirm or deny the rumour doing the rounds that were the Brentford game to move from Monday 16th it wouldn't go back to Saturday 14th as previously announced and would be played later in the season on a date yet to be agreed)".

WTF? Just clarify the ifs and buts. If it's not going to revert back to the Saturday then at least we wouldn't have to buy a match ticket in advance for a game that we couldn't attend. On the Monday in my case. Trains booked, hotel booked for Fri and Sat. Crawley v Hartlepool here i come.

Ooohh. A Monday night home game. When was the last time we had one? I don't know why but my head keeps going back to a game against West Ham at home on a Monday night. It was the first weekend of the season, we had to wait till Monday to get started but we thrashed them 4-0 in front of the Sky cameras. Shearer scored and it was Viana's debut, I think.

One of my favourite memories that.

Wigan at home a few years ago. Bigirimana scored a screamer and was never seen again.

Only come to see Newcastle...

Zzzzz, get boring this now.

:lol: It's still about 6 million times more interesting than the shit you sprout on a daily basis.

Some people are interested to see the effect us being in the Championship has on other clubs. If you're not then run along and do something else. Nobody forces you to read, process, reply or get upset by it.

On Saturday night and Monday night respectively. Sky have f***ed over Villa fans for that game. Ah well.

Worth noting the Villa game is subject to either us or Villa being in the FA Cup 5th round... If we are, then that'll be moved again as well like :rant:

Our fixtures could get pretty ridiculous if we go on a run in that cup.

On Saturday night and Monday night respectively. Sky have f***ed over Villa fans for that game. Ah well.

Worth noting the Villa game is subject to either us or Villa being in the FA Cup 5th round... If we are, then that'll be moved again as well like :rant:

Our fixtures could get pretty ridiculous if we go on a run in that cup.

Villa away to Spurs like so will probably come down to us beating Birmingham.

Guest neesy111

Only come to see Newcastle...

Zzzzz, get boring this now.

:lol: It's still about 6 million times more interesting than the shit you sprout on a daily basis.

Some people are interested to see the effect us being in the Championship has on other clubs. If you're not then run along and do something else. Nobody forces you to read, process, reply or get upset by it.

Pot calling Kettle.

Blackburn has sold out, on 0 points to ST holders.

Sold 5,000 tickets as of yesterday, they announced it'd go to members next Tuesday but they lasted just 24 hours later.

That can't be the full 7-8k surely? Unbelievable if it is. We could clearly sell more but it then hold probably be to much hassle for them logistically to give us any.

Blackburn has sold out, on 0 points to ST holders.

Sold 5,000 tickets as of yesterday, they announced it'd go to members next Tuesday but they lasted just 24 hours later.

That can't be the full 7-8k surely? Unbelievable if it is. We could clearly sell more but it then hold probably be to much hassle for them logistically to give us any.

6,800 according to .com

They leave some rows of seats spare at the front of the lower tier - I believe on police advice as they cant manage any more away fans.