General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Wanting to get some tickets for Bournemouth at home on Sat 4th Nov, going to wait til they're on general sale on the website.

Any reason why I can only get 2 tickets?  Seems really low and I wanted more than that.

On a slightly related note, just a heads up but you might not get two together.

I've just sorted tickets for me and my old man (it's on my birthday, nowt else I want so asked for a ticket as a present) and it was slim pickings. We're about four rows off the back in the Gallowgate.

Bought them on Friday (reluctantly renewed my membership as last season was already a fuck on getting any on general sale) and in most areas it's just random single seats scattered around.

I had the same for the palace match as well. Just managed to scrape 2 in the sports bar. Urgh. Having to return them now anyway mind.

If you get on on the day they go on sale you'd be fine though. I did for the West Ham game and there were 100's left, whole rows empty at the time. got 2 together no bother

fwiw they have on sale dates here (currently up to february) - https://www.nufc.co.uk/tickets/on-sale-dates

I went onto the site the morning they came on sale and there was fuck all together in the east stand and next to nothing in the milburn so went with sports bar. I was on a shitty works computer using IE at the time so there's a possibility it was down to that of course.

Confirmation of Premier League games rescheduled for live TV in the first part of December failed to appear on Thursday as had been widely predicted.

Fixtures up to and including Monday December 18th were expected to have been revealed, with details of the controversial plan to show one game on Christmas Eve penciled in for release on Thursday October 19th.

The Premier League went public earlier this week to say that the latter remained a possibility - but that fan pressure had caused them to scrap a planned 4pm KO that day and one lunchtime game was now favoured.

Fears had been raised that Newcastle's trip to West Ham was in line to be moved back to Christmas Eve - with the Boxing Day home game against Manchester City also pushed back 24 hours as a consequence.

Fresh reports on Thursday however claimed that the Arsenal versus Liverpool game was still top of Sky's Christmas list for the 24th - comments by Arsene Wenger appearing to suggest that he'd accepted it.

Should Newcastle avoid playing on the day before Christmas though, their maiden game at the London Stadium could still be moved for TV - either to Friday night, December 22nd or lunchtime on the Saturday.

Bloody hell.

Roger Tames and co. on the old Clock Stand roof and the mentalness in the Roker End as it went in :-)

We were stood near the back of the Roker End and the crush when O'Brien scored was frightening! My vivid memory of that day is a Toon fan jumping out of the Roker End about 5 minutes before kick off so the ground was packed, with a ball he must have kept hold of which had come into the crowd from the pre match warm up, and dribbling it the full length of the pitch before smashing it into the Fulwell End goal opposite. Mackems were going off it!

Was there.

In the clock stand. :D

I was in the Roker End for the full match. However, the year before (1-1) draw, we (group of NUFC fans) started off in the clock stand and got moved to the Roker End at HT after being outed.

Sky Sports NUFC Debate special tonight featuring Bellamy and Dyer if anyone wants to listens to how we are deluded pigs and expect Champions League football every season and how we’d rather lose 17-16 than win 1-0!

Sky Sports NUFC Debate special tonight featuring Bellamy and Dyer if anyone wants to listens to how we are deluded pigs and expect Champions League football every season and how we’d rather lose 17-16 than win 1-0!

Don't think I'll bother with Bellamy being on. That little cunt boils my piss when he talks about us.

Guest firetotheworks

The worst thing about the Bellamy thing is that he doesn't seem to have a clue that we were on his side when it all kicked off with Souness. He's not the brightest like.