General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I would imagine this would be something that is looking to bring in all of the football following Saudi students in the UK or something.

I hope they realise its more trouble than it's worth. 

There's been some issues around registering for the cup games and there have been queues outside the box office yesterday and today (I had to wait best part of an hour) and I know the ticket office staff often get pelters but the three on this morning, and they'd have been non stop from 10am, were very patient and helpful with everyone and were able to sort everyone out, at least while I was there.

3 minutes ago, madras said:

There's been some issues around registering for the cup games and there have been queues outside the box office yesterday and today (I had to wait best part of an hour) and I know the ticket office staff often get pelters but the three on this morning, and they'd have been non stop from 10am, were very patient and helpful with everyone and were able to sort everyone out, at least while I was there.

They've got the patience of saints those poor bastards.

Have there been any mentions of home pre-season friendlies? The two home friendlies in two days at the end of July last year were announced in May but I've seen sod all about home friendlies this year. I've a friend who moved here from Hong Kong last year and he really wants to go to a match, figured a home friendly would be a good one to take him to. 

2 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Have there been any mentions of home pre-season friendlies? The two home friendlies in two days at the end of July last year were announced in May but I've seen sod all about home friendlies this year. I've a friend who moved here from Hong Kong last year and he really wants to go to a match, figured a home friendly would be a good one to take him to. 

There were Twitter rumours last week of a SELA Cup with Nice, Villareal and Fiorentina. Matches being on the Saturday and Sunday.

Nothing anywhere to verify that as yet like.

12 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

If this is correct, how did we make top 4?

F0bvp6AWIAU3qaI.jpeg

We were lucky to have our back 5 fit the entire season, and the timing of our other injuries were quite fortunate, like Wilson being fit when Isak was out. Guessing the likes of Dummett and other fringe players account for a decent chunk as well.