General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Twitter (the logo is a bird…)

Thank you. I didn’t think it would be that obvious seeing as the Sporting Minute account was also on Twitter but here we are, fooled again

1 hour ago, SteV said:

AD2DEE36-CF02-4912-B4D3-AB51662FC357.jpeg

Not sure what to do. Got email confirmation of my ST including all 3 Cup schemes and the ST payment has went through no problem. Just nothing else ?‍♂️ 

30 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Not sure what to do. Got email confirmation of my ST including all 3 Cup schemes and the ST payment has went through no problem. Just nothing else ?‍♂️ 

If you go into your account and go to Personal Details > Tickets, is it displaying a ticket for UCL Matchday 1?

16 minutes ago, SteV said:

If you go into your account and go to Personal Details > Tickets, is it displaying a ticket for UCL Matchday 1?

Nope but my two friends do linked to my account and they have had payments taken…

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Nope but my two friends do linked to my account and they have had payments taken…

That doesn’t sound right then. I would try and contact the box office tomorrow if you can. Getting through on the phone sounds like a nightmare though unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

That doesn’t sound right then. I would try and contact the box office tomorrow if you can. Getting through on the phone sounds like a nightmare though unfortunately.

It’s showing up in the reservations section at least so more proof I requested it.

Flying to USA early tomorrow morning for 3wks to take in some of the pre-season amongst other things so hopefully can be sorted via email ? 

The last thing that I think you could check on that portal is that you definitely have your card details added/saved.

If you click the "+ Add" button on the Cup Scheme tab, it should pop up this modal:

image.thumb.png.0867fc62f6aa78b7469b5e3622fc45ed.png

Then at least you'll know you've done everything you needed to and can show/tell the Box Office staff that.

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

The last thing that I think you could check on that portal is that you definitely have your card details added/saved.

If you click the "+ Add" button on the Cup Scheme tab, it should pop up this modal:

image.thumb.png.0867fc62f6aa78b7469b5e3622fc45ed.png

Then at least you'll know you've done everything you needed to and can show/tell the Box Office staff that.

I can’t add any or select a Cup Scheme either but my current details that I selected which I paid for my ST are shown like yours ??‍♂️