General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

51 minutes ago, Sima said:

Rob Lee at Wembley

Shearer’s second v Inter

‘Blacked out’ for both of those.  Must have launched myself about three rows down in the San Siro

Nothing has topped Bellamy’s winner in Rotterdam for me.  Absolute chaos in the away end.  Fucking magic 

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

It might be Wilson vs Brighton actually. I absolute lost it at that, my assumption was that we'd walk Leicester so that was us guaranteeing CL qualification 

Celebrations in the ground for that were like nothing since Gayle v Narge or Jonas v WH IMO. Not sure my voice has ever been so kippered after a match either. Fucking class.

Saying that I’d sell my lass to experience that away end of match real heads are calling “oh newcarstle be careful”

The club passed 2m followers on Instagram today. Still nowhere near where it should be relative to many bottom half clubs, but it was 712,000 in October 2021 prior to the takeover, so decent growth since then.

18 hours ago, Gawalls said:

So with barnes now confirmed, from a midfield onwards perspective - what do you see our first choice line up being?

Not sure we'll have a first choice line up. 

31 minutes ago, madras said:

Not sure we'll have a first choice line up. 

Not sure - hope you’re right personally but Eddie last season was a fan of if it’s not broke.  Time will tell I suppose 

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Not sure - hope you’re right personally but Eddie last season was a fan of if it’s not broke.  Time will tell I suppose 

He's high intensity and knows Longstaff and Willock can handle it and aren't much (if any) of a drop off. Throw in a growing Gordon and Anderson.

Such a compulsive liar. So I'm guessing you didn't get your £8m pay off then Steve? 

Also from being insulted by the idea "that guy that got Bournemouth relegated" was going to replace you, to suddenly recommending him? ?

That game against Spurs was on a Sunday, not Saturday like he claims. Small thing, I know, but when he was manager he was constantly saying things that weren't accurate and it did my head in.

Similar story to that video above which was an  interview with Neil Warnock about 6 months ago. Usual victim saying no matter what he did it was never enough, fans were over the top bringing family into it, recommended Howe etc. Fucking fraud