General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

5 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Did we use 3 keepers that night? Chris Hedworth maybe? Don't recall Martin Thomas ever being that bad.

Yep!

The reason it was mentioned was that it's only the second most recent time that a defender has scored a top flight hat-trick. On top of that, the hat trick was scored against three different goalkeepers. 

On 17/09/2024 at 18:19, joeyt said:

Randomly came across this video, some incredible games and goals despite an awful manager and owner

YYYYEEEEESSS LADS WHAT A VIDEO THAT IS. We got 5th and won all those games. And we nearly won the Europa League the next season. What a great time. 

Demba was one of those underrated for no reason types. He was very, very good and should never have had to waste time with shite like us and West Ham. Bit like Berbatov dicking about with mid table Spurs or Van Der Sar at Fulham. Stop being fannies and get yourself in the CL :lol:

13 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Demba was one of those underrated for no reason types. He was very, very good and should never have had to waste time with shite like us and West Ham. Bit like Berbatov dicking about with mid table Spurs or Van Der Sar at Fulham. Stop being fannies and get yourself in the CL :lol:

Dodgy knee wasn't it?

I don't know what the solution is. Personally I hate e-tickets but a digital away ticket system would open up the possibility for a limited number of times per season (3-5?) where the name on the ticket can be formally changed before the game (and nobody gets the point). This significantly reduces the potential for empty seats, stops loyalty point hoarding, but allows a degree of reasonable flexibility and doesn't completely shut out the spares market and exiles who don't have STs. I think that is a reasonable middle ground

I know I wasn't the only one to suggest this kind of thing but does feel like my suggestion has been used. [emoji38]

Definitely a sensible move.

Edited by ponsaelius

Still feel it’s a bit unfair that people who know ST holders have a much bigger chance of attending away games. But practically it doesn’t matter to me personally. 

Pointless worrying about it when the supply of tickets is so tiny. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

I don’t know who needs to know this, but the Theatre royal have a play version of the film Purely Belter (Season ticket as the book was called) on until Saturday night. Performances tomorrow, Friday night, Saturday midday, and Saturday evening.

Also posted in NWOAT.