General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Similar scoring records I'd imagine so not sure why.

Because it's not just about their goal scoring records.

Bet he's got twice as many assists as well then.

And red cards.

Best's contribution for us was far greater, that's what it comes down to.

He did bugger all in The Championship, came in to the side half way through a season when we were already pretty much safe with no pressure and little to play for, then played in a team with Ba, Cabaye & Ben Arfa in a freak season when even the likes of Williamson, Ryan Taylor, Guthrie & Perch were made to look good.

Guest neesy111

And red cards.

He did bugger all in The Championship, came in to the side half way through a season when we were already pretty much safe with no pressure and little to play for, then played in a team with Ba, Cabaye & Ben Arfa. It would have been hard not for him to look good.

His best goalscoring form for the club came when them 3 were not at the club or unavailable.

And red cards.

He did bugger all in The Championship, came in to the side half way through a season when we were already pretty much safe with no pressure and little to play for, then played in a team with Ba, Cabaye & Ben Arfa. It would have been hard not for him to look good.

His best goalscoring form for the club came when them 3 were not at the club or unavailable.

Guest firetotheworks

And red cards.

He did bugger all in The Championship, came in to the side half way through a season when we were already pretty much safe with no pressure and little to play for, then played in a team with Ba, Cabaye & Ben Arfa in a freak season when even the likes of Williamson, Ryan Taylor, Guthrie & Perch were made to look good.

Slight bit of revisionism there tbf, we had Andy Carroll in the Championship, then Best played from Jan to the end of the season Carroll was sold, then he played when Ba was injured the following season

I'm not sure why it's a criticism anyway tbh, it's about contribution, not who's the better player or has the most talent.