General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Booked our train for Birmingham so it's a knocking bet it gets moved. I'm banking on the fact that Derby v Forest and Leeds v Brighton are on the same weekend and take preference over our match if there's anymore tv changes. Hopefully the dire spectacle at St Andrews last weekend comes into consideration as well.

Better hope it doesn't all go off on Wednesday night, with Rafa and Zola having a tear-up on the sidelines, and one of them promising to "finish it" next time they meet.  :laugh:

You'll probably be alright though, Leeds v Brighton would have to be next on the list.

Booked our train for Birmingham so it's a knocking bet it gets moved. I'm banking on the fact that Derby v Forest and Leeds v Brighton are on the same weekend and take preference over our match if there's anymore tv changes. Hopefully the dire spectacle at St Andrews last weekend comes into consideration as well.

Derby vs Forest not picked yet? That's usually a nailed on Sky pick. Leeds v Brighton would definitely be a big match to show too.

Derby vs Forest not picked yet? That's usually a nailed on Sky pick. Leeds v Brighton would definitely be a big match to show too.

Might have been. Pretty sure it's a 1pm kick off but not sure if that's just on police advice or for telly. Leeds v Brighton looks a more attractive fixture than ours and then there's the Lancashire Derby between Blackburn and Preston so hopefully there's enough there to leave our match alone.

We play a hell of a lot of teams with blue kits towards the end of the season :lol:

Well, Len you'll be happy to know that my extensive scientific research has uncovered that:

"The  colour blue is used quite extensively in the Old Testament to describe ... various hangings in ... holy places."

Not that I'm getting desperate/clutching at straws or owt, but I reckon this means we're going to murder the poor sods at Gallowgate (Hanging Street). 

Derby game picked up for international TV.

Return of the Mac.

But aye, wish they'd pick away games.

I look forward to seeing him laughing his tits off in the post match as he tells us his lads were magnificent despite the 4-0 loss.

Keeping in mind that we play Oxford and Lincoln in the fourth round, it's highly likely that one of us (or maybe both) will reach the fifth round (which would also mean our game v Villa is moved).

Would only need one of us to go to a replay.

It's fair enough to assume that game will probably be moved again like.