General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

What ever happened to the supporters meetings? Have we had one this season?

Not needed in the championship but I think we had one in September.

Hold on, we only did it because we were in the Premier League?

Stif, do you work at the club? :lol:

Not sure where to put this but it seems to be the best place.  As someone who doesn't go to any games, is a membership actually worthwhile? I see the tickets for the Wolves game have gone to people with membership, and being from around Wolves I'm tempted to go but £60 for a ticket and membership seems a bit steep if I'm not going to go to another game.

Not sure where to put this but it seems to be the best place.  As someone who doesn't go to any games, is a membership actually worthwhile? I see the tickets for the Wolves game have gone to people with membership, and being from around Wolves I'm tempted to go but £60 for a ticket and membership seems a bit steep if I'm not going to go to another game.

Not if you just plan to do one away. If you plan to travel regularly then yes.

Can you not find one going on Twitter?

They've just released another batch taking our allocation up to 4,200 so there may be a possibility they end up on general sale.

Even if they don't though, as has been said you'll probably be able to pick one up on Twitter with that size of allocation. Only issue with that can be sorting payment and pick-up, unless the seller is going to the game themselves and you can meet them there.

:lol: That 'Goal of the Day' feature on the official website; it's cool, but where the hell does the commentary come from? Bloody awful. Today is the HBA goal v Bolton, really drab, post-recorded commentary and you can't even hear the crowd. Booo.