General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's almost certain they'll televise the Man City game on Boxing Day like, just hoping it's no earlier than a 3pm. 5:30 please. :lol:

It won't be Boxing Day if West Ham is moved to Christmas Eve - it'll be the night of the 27th  :rant: :rant:

I'm sure this has already been answered but why is this Christmas Eve shit even happening? it's fucking stupid.

TV companies want it changed. To be fair I think the Premier League will be doing their best to make it happen but pretending they care about the fans as the new TV deals are up for grabs and they’ll want to be seen that they will bend over backwards to accomadate TV companies in order to gain more money.

Come 4 pm on Christmas eve, all of you will be cursing your boring families and wished there was some football you could sneak off to watch.

In fairness it will probably good fun to watch some football when i'm doing fuck all else :lol: I still think the general idea of it is stupid though, ignoring my selfish ways.

Just off people asking me for spares, Man Utd seems to be mega popular - not surprised with it our first Saturday away match of the season..........on November 17th - what a joke!

Yet it’s still not sold out and is down to 40 points. Even though I managed to get a ticket through Crumpy I’m still tempted to pick up one myself if it goes to 0 points to sell it on (face value) and pick up the loyalty point.

Everyone who seems to want to go seem to be people with no loyalty points.

Just off people asking me for spares, Man Utd seems to be mega popular - not surprised with it our first Saturday away match of the season..........on November 17th - what a joke!

Yet it’s still not sold out and is down to 40 points. Even though I managed to get a ticket through Crumpy I’m still tempted to pick up one myself if it goes to 0 points to sell it on (face value) and pick up the loyalty point.

Everyone who seems to want to go seem to be people with no loyalty points.

Doubt it'll go to zero given they're only doing 10 point drops currently. Probably get down to about 20-25.

Wanting to get some tickets for Bournemouth at home on Sat 4th Nov, going to wait til they're on general sale on the website.

Any reason why I can only get 2 tickets?  Seems really low and I wanted more than that.

We have a large amount of season ticket holders, that added with an away allocation means that there isn’t a large allocation to sell as 1 off match tickets. I don’t think any home league game this season will allow any more than 2 tickets per customer. If they decide to sell half season tickets around Christmas time I can see some games in the 2nd half of season only allowing 1 ticket per customer.

If you are struggling then try the student union desks at the universities, they have an allocation to sell to students (mine gets checked from my experience) and they are usually good seats, cheaper than you can buy from the club, and usually allow you to buy 3-4 at once.

Wanting to get some tickets for Bournemouth at home on Sat 4th Nov, going to wait til they're on general sale on the website.

Any reason why I can only get 2 tickets?  Seems really low and I wanted more than that.

On a slightly related note, just a heads up but you might not get two together.

I've just sorted tickets for me and my old man (it's on my birthday, nowt else I want so asked for a ticket as a present) and it was slim pickings. We're about four rows off the back in the Gallowgate.

Bought them on Friday (reluctantly renewed my membership as last season was already a fuck on getting any on general sale) and in most areas it's just random single seats scattered around.

I've just sorted tickets for me and my old man (it's on my birthday, nowt else I want so asked for a ticket as a present) and it was slim pickings. We're about four rows off the back in the Gallowgate.

Bought them on Friday (reluctantly renewed my membership as last season was already a fuck on getting any on general sale) and in most areas it's just random single seats scattered around.

I had the same for the palace match as well. Just managed to scrape 2 in the sports bar. Urgh. Having to return them now anyway mind.

I had the same for the palace match as well. Just managed to scrape 2 in the sports bar. Urgh. Having to return them now anyway mind.

If you get on on the day they go on sale you'd be fine though. I did for the West Ham game and there were 100's left, whole rows empty at the time. got 2 together no bother

fwiw they have on sale dates here (currently up to february) - https://www.nufc.co.uk/tickets/on-sale-dates