Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Here we go again.

We let him go but we want cash, he gets gardening leave and Man Utd have to vote with us on FFP rule adjustments. 

6 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Edwards article not half as bad as the headline makes out 

Edwards is a wind up click baiting fuckfest, I can't recall him getting anything correct regarding us.

Also on record admitting to winding Newcastle Fans up, blokes a wanker, ignore.

I’m not worried about this at all. He was approached already and gave no indication he wanted to leave here.

Man Utd may well be interested but nothing has changed. I think they have fuck all to write about so it’s a free hit.

Edwards always writes so that all possibilities could still happen, his desire to say "I told you so" is the total reason for his journalism career. 

Not really seeing the draw of Man Utd these days to be honest. They're not the club the were years ago, their only benefit over us is the established revenue, other than that Radcliffe looks like a pauper next to our owners. Man Utd is rotten to the core, the players, the management, the co-owners and the fans, so it's going to take a lot more to get them built up again. I just can't see free reign or time being given to improve them or them being as exciting and interesting a prospect as us. Behind the scenes our non-playing staff and infrastructure is brand spanking new, like a newly assembled race car that needs tuning and improving on, whereas Man Utd is just a clapped out old banger that has a big name.

... of course, I could be a little biased... but I don't think so.