Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

36 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Apparently we need £6m before 30th June to avoid ffp issues, a bit like forest on a smaller scale. I reckon that'll be the agreed amount mid June. 

If we need just £6m by the end of June then they need to pull a few rabbits out of the hat rather than compromise our position in tying to rinse Man U. If we still need the coin in a few weeks time then we need to line up 6 x £1m sponsorship deals to sponsor any old shit - don't care what it is, just get that poxy £6m into the club without any questions being asked, hit the criteria and go again come July 1st

28 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

Prefer to take the 4pt deduction. Where has the needing 6m come from though? Don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Twitter itks 

Only place I’ve seen the £6m was that Twitter account claiming to be ITK. Same one that had Gordon injured for 9 months.

20 minutes ago, midds said:

If we need just £6m by the end of June then they need to pull a few rabbits out of the hat rather than compromise our position in tying to rinse Man U. If we still need the coin in a few weeks time then we need to line up 6 x £1m sponsorship deals to sponsor any old shit - don't care what it is, just get that poxy £6m into the club without any questions being asked, hit the criteria and go again come July 1st

A couple of new sponsors for the new media suite at Whitley Park. Easy.

23 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Only place I’ve seen the £6m was that Twitter account claiming to be ITK. Same one that had Gordon injured for 9 months.

Sure I've seen it in an article, I rarely ever go on Twatter unless it was from a link on here.

41 minutes ago, midds said:

IF true, there we will be having a few ways to 'pay' it. Ashworth would be an easy win, without having to negate on any players or create any deals. 

8 minutes ago, Dokko said:

IF true, there we will be having a few ways to 'pay' it. Ashworth would be an easy win, without having to negate on any players or create any deals. 

Agree. Ridiculous rules encourage ridiculous loopholes to be exploited, fuck it, if it's within the rules then I'm all for jumping in with both feet. Get the cash in first and ask questions later 

46 minutes ago, midds said:

Agree. Ridiculous rules encourage ridiculous loopholes to be exploited, fuck it, if it's within the rules then I'm all for jumping in with both feet. Get the cash in first and ask questions later 

It's a house of cards, it's just about ready to fall and we've played a blinder behind the scenes, just need to keep smiling for a few more months. None of what we're seeing now happens without NUFC picking at scabs, whispering in ears, and planting seeds. It's been a game from the start, but lets give the PL credit. Had they not riled them up with the delay and any obstacle they could find, then we'd never have the sheer determine to blow it apart. It's really all down to Masters protecting the big 6 at all costs which he thought was his biggest card to play, but ends up being his biggest weakness and we've exploited to the max.

These cunts have been playing geopolitics for decades, the PL and 6th choice Masters had no hope. Fucking love it, tbh. 

6 hours ago, OCK said:

I'd be very surprised if any money is really invested in Man U, beyond what they'd normally have had. 

6 hours ago, Arknor said:

I thought he owned a minority stake, so he won't use his own money

Apart from the fact he's already put in £235m of his own money on top of the 27.7% stake. :lol:

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Apart from the fact he's already put in £235m of his own money on top of the 27.7% stake. :lol:

Further shares have been issued in return for the initial £158.5m ($200m) capital investment made by Ratcliffe upon completion of the deal. Ratcliffe will invest a further £79.2m ($100m) by December 31 and his ownership will then increase to 28.9 per cent.

Invested into Glazers by the sounds of it.

It's only great for the club if now there's less debt to repay, the Glazers now spend your extra income on players. However they'll probably just trouser it.

2 hours ago, Chris_R said:

It's only great for the club if now there's less debt to repay, the Glazers now spend your extra income on players. However they'll probably just trouser it.

That's what they do. They are business men, first and foremost. To be honest, they all are. If I paid a shit ton of money on a business, which is what clubs are, I'd want a return.

A super rich guy who just loves the team, different story sometimes I suppose.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Doesn't tolerate untidyness - Literally looks like a scruffy crackhead.

Control freak wanting a win, any win. It’s like watching a car crash, you can’t take your eyes off it. Except this time we will laugh at the carnage.

Edited by Convict