Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

2 hours ago, Lish007 said:

Am doing it differently this year. Can't be spending so much time on it (every year I say I won't spend time on it, but I get sucked back in). So this year I'm O United. 

All my players end in O. I have zerO toon players though unless we sign someone in the next two months who qualifies. 

Thought about an alphabet soup team in which you can't have players who start with same letter etc. But that was a bit too easy. 

Have you considered not playing at all?

42 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Why the hell is Rashford a midfielder again? 

Same reason Salah /Saks etc are midfielder. If your team plays 433 and you aren't the central striker mostly then it's midfield for you. Don't think it is right.

8 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have you considered not playing at all?

Yeah but this will give me the enjoyment without being too competitive! I've always looked at the fun teams and wanted to have a go!

All you people complaining about this taking up too much free time have clearly never played American Fantasy Football before and certainly not NBA Fantasy Football

16 minutes ago, OCK said:

All you people complaining about this taking up too much free time have clearly never played American Fantasy Football before and certainly not NBA Fantasy Football

Yeah, it’s precisely the reason I don’t do the NBA or the MLB. At least the NFL FF is only 16 games or so.

Can't make up my mind. Sacked this off early this year and was pretty happy I did, but then it’s been a mental year. 

11 hours ago, duo said:

Haaland has ruined FPL - just have to captain him every week because everyone else does.

I think he has to an extent but I think the varying middle tier options have made it better this coming season 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had issues re-registering? Just get a ""New password cannot be the same as your current password" error over and over, despite trying ones I've 100% never used and Apple auto-generated ones. Tried when it first launched and assumed it'd just sort itself, but tried again today and still stuck with it!

Great. Emailed them, and explained in full detail what the error was, what I'd done and the fact it wasn't accepting any password I try.

Response was them telling me we all need new passwords and how to reset my old one if I've forgot it ffs. :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/07/2023 at 14:50, Anderson said:

Anyone had issues re-registering? Just get a ""New password cannot be the same as your current password" error over and over, despite trying ones I've 100% never used and Apple auto-generated ones. Tried when it first launched and assumed it'd just sort itself, but tried again today and still stuck with it!

Yeah lost a life-times worth of seasons and had to start again.