Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Complete disaster this week; my usual trick of forgetting to make changes on Saturday morning. :lol: Happens every season but think week 3 is a personal record. 

If your striker doesn't play, will it sub-in your striker sub? Or just whichever sub is just first in the queue?

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Complete disaster this week; my usual trick of forgetting to make changes on Saturday morning. :lol: Happens every season but think week 3 is a personal record. 

If your striker doesn't play, will it sub-in your striker sub? Or just whichever sub is just first in the queue?

Depends. It won't allow you to play a formation like 5-5-0. So it'll sub your sub striker in if you have no starting striker, or if you have another starting striker who plays then it'll bring the first sub in. 

Really hard to explain that without it being a mouthful :lol:

On 20/08/2022 at 19:35, Ketsbaia said:

Global rank has dropped from 85k to 568k today :lol:

The drop was huge before Arsenal's defence bagged a clean sheet, so not sure how that happened. And captaining Salah over Jesus will probably be the right call, too!

Update:

Down from 85k to 982k :lol: A truly traumatic gameweek, no matter what Salah (c) does. Best ever GW2 rank, now my worst ever GW3 rank. Mental game, this :lol: 

2 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Thankfully, at least potentially thankfully!, it seems to be next week/for the Bournemouth  game.

Not to give rivals tips or owt, but you should be able to undo it and save your triple captaincy for a double game week if you wanted to.

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Not to give rivals tips or owt, but you should be able to undo it and save your triple captaincy for a double game week if you wanted to.

When are they? I assumed this week would be a double seeing as there are two sets of fixtures

14 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Fuck, just noticed my bench scored 32pts. Meslier, Rodrigo, Bailey and Almiron :lol:

If you've picked your squad right you should really always have some points on the bench. Think I've left 20 points on the bench every week so far.

Especially at the start of the season, everyone in your squad should really be starting every game.