Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Is it worth a wildcard before we move into this weird 10 games over two weeks period that counts as one week ?

Don't think the split makes any difference

The decision to use wildcard will be based on your squad and whether you feel it's strong enough

I will be using wildcard as I have about 6 players out due to injuries or AFCON/Asia Cup as well as a few other non-performing players 

3 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Anyone chucking Toney straight in?

Really thought about it, but ended up on Pedro because of fixtures and saving funds for when players like Salah, Trent and Son is back.

Do you guys think Haaland will come off the bench against us?

Edited by Erikse

Any opinions on Haaland starting vs Burnley (in 19 days)? He is out for our game, but has also been training with the team for about a week or so. I have a wildcard active and thought I should just transfer him into my team while it's a free transfer.

Edited by Erikse

5 minutes ago, duo said:

Alvarez is tempting me - statistically we have the worst defense in the league atm ?

I'm really torn on Walker vs Doughty. Doughty won't keep a CS, even at Burnley away. But he might get an assist or something. While with Joelinton out I kinda fear that Man C will keep a clean sheet. At the same time I might just be a pessimist.[emoji38] The game is at St James after all..

Edited by Erikse

6 hours ago, Erikse said:

I'm really torn on Walker vs Doughty. Doughty won't keep a CS, even at Burnley away. But he might get an assist or something. While with Joelinton out I kinda fear that Man C will keep a clean sheet. At the same time I might just be a pessimist.[emoji38] The game is at St James after all..

Went with Doughty, but I had a feeling that Burnley would try to stop Doughty as much as they could, and they really did. He didn't look like he was going to get any points until that lucky goal. In hindsight I probably should've gone with Walker, but I got lucky. Walker could very well get 6 points tomorrow, though.

Edited by Erikse