Nick Pope

Rich

29 minutes ago, Cronky said:

It's terrible luck for Nick, but also a chance for Dubs to rise to the occasion, like Lascelles has done.

His early form for us was great, and I'd back him to recapture that. It's an exciting time to play in this side.

I’m hoping for this too! :indi:

36 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Hope it’s not a season ender. 

Dubs will have to try and play like Pope. He needs to aggressively sweep up and claim crosses more. 

I'm sure Dubravka will have learned a lot from Pope, being in training with him with regularity.

I have little worries with Dubs.

It's obviously never ideal when anything like this happens but this shows the strength we do have in terms of players busting their guts to stay relevant.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

According to his cousin. He thinks it is the same one he dislocated before. 

:okay:

I'm no expert and a professional pessimistic, so naturally I'm going to assume this is a season ender. 

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

So pretty much out for the season.

Sound.

Yup. Even if he is medically cleared before the season ends, he won't be fit to start any of the remaining matches anyway. 

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Short term move for De Gea ? Didn’t we supposedly try get Lloris in the summer ?

Dubravka will be more then fine like, we also have Karius as backup, we don't need to be getting a keeper on a short term deal.