NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

39 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What does anyone still use NUFC.com for these days? Seems to be a pretty pointless site now as all breaking news, inside info etc. is all easily accessible on twitter. The only thing I use it for is the “On this day in history” section for a trip down memory lane and enjoy a brief skim read over some the old match reports. 

Apart from the occasional check on the stats section when i have a random memory i dont think i have read anything on there in years

40 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What does anyone still use NUFC.com for these days? Seems to be a pretty pointless site now as all breaking news, inside info etc. is all easily accessible on twitter. The only thing I use it for is the “On this day in history” section for a trip down memory lane and enjoy a brief skim read over some the old match reports. 

I like how they present the fixtures/results page, particularly when viewing on a phone.

So, if I want a quick look at fixtures on the go, I use it.

Otherwise, nothing else.

58 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Think it has an established fanbase. My lass's dad goes on every day and will usually bring up one of the 'born/died' players when I see him.

29 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

I like how they present the fixtures/results page, particularly when viewing on a phone.

So, if I want a quick look at fixtures on the go, I use it.

Otherwise, nothing else.

Agreed, the fixture page, whilst basic, some would say dated, is still by far and away the easiest to view.

Overall it’s also a really good source of travel disruption info. Plus I always find the match summaries fairly level-headed and far less reactionary than elsewhere.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I use it to check previous season stats sometimes and our fixture list / previous games this season. Never look at it for any upcoming stuff 

46 minutes ago, SteV said:

Agreed, the fixture page, whilst basic, some would say dated, is still by far and away the easiest to view.

Overall it’s also a really good source of travel disruption info. Plus I always find the match summaries fairly level-headed and far less reactionary than elsewhere.

Emotion Reaction GIF

On 08/12/2023 at 10:46, MrRaspberryJam said:

To be honest, I still read it quite often. Match reports and stuff like that. Twitter is pretty crap and nufc.com gives another view of things. As a foreigner though there are terms and words I have no idea what they mean. I have been reading that since 2004-5 or something like that. Archives are nice.

On 08/12/2023 at 08:46, MrRaspberryJam said:

Fixture list, archive and the "on this day" bit can be interesting.

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I sort of know one of the fanzine lot through work. If the EFL final is anything to go by, 100%. He couldn't get a ticket but Merdad sorted him out because 'they wanted them all there'

Corruption . These ginks will never criticise the new regime if theyve already been bought off 

22 hours ago, TheGuv said:

Plenty of the YouTube brigade on here. Is that how some get their tickets?

more than anything else I feel sorry for the likes of John Sinclair and Adam P. The former especially  seems to be suffering a pile on right now.

Edited by Rafalove

12 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

more than anything else I feel sorry for the likes of John Sinclair and Adam P. The former especially right now seems to be suffering a pile on right now.

Seen a bit of that. So he lives in Bristol, has been a ST holder for 20 odd years but has only 20 loyalty points for away games and that's a crime? 

I mean, fair doos, these content providers are all attention seeking narcissists in varying degrees but harmless, nonetheless. 

Anyways they, and the supposed influx of "tourists" invading the fanbase is a by-product of success. 

Not so sure about the YTers but our foreign contingent are more than welcome by me. 

Edited by Groundhog63

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Seen a bit of that. So he lives in Bristol, has been a ST holder for 20 odd years but has only 20 loyalty points for away games and that's a crime? 

I mean, fair doos, these content providers are all attention seeking narcissists in varying degrees but harmless, nonetheless. 

Anyways they, and the supposed influx of "tourists" invading the fanbase is a by-product of success. 

Not so sure about the YTers but our foreign contingent are more than welcome by me. 

Completely agree. What’s worse is that I think Adam and JS are not all there mentally to be polite about the situation, which makes the pile in even worse.

Edited by Rafalove