NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

What a helmet. Fast becoming the most irritating NUFC blogger and that takes some doing.

Has been for a long time. Adam Ps away day videos are usually a decent watch when we’ve won. 

10 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Pretty much everything he says is false, especially when it comes to developments. Anyone who has any interest in urban development can see through him. It wasn’t long ago he got the owner on St James’ Terrace on saying how he would sell to the club if they needed to knock the buildings down. The owner knows full well that can’t happen, everyone who knows about listed building status knows full well it can’t happen.

I know on here we joke about moving Leazes Terrace and St James’ Terrace to Beamish, but people out there think it’s a serious proposal. Beamish is build from buildings that were either torn down, or at risk of being torn down.

Doing that to a listed building just can’t and won’t happen, but he goes on as if it’s actually a possible plan. Is he also the one who said the club are looking to move the whole Leazes Terrace building into the tennis courts?

He seems to go from one extreme to another, but I suppose that's the only way to get regular content even if it's absolute bollocks. 

Whether people want to listen to it, that's their choice, but I stopped watching the guy after just a few videos because it became obvious to me that his pre Saudi takeover knowledge is non existent.

He's took on Newcastle united like it's some school project and he's rattling out information that the seasoned fan already knows. To be honest, he probably appeals to tourist fans more, which is less condescending.

But the true thing that irks me is the arrogance that comes across whether it's demanding a freedom of information request or bombarding the actual club about 1881/1892 when all he's done as come across second hand information.

If he tries to ever interview me after the match it will be a polite fuck off

Every single one of our YewChoobaz churns out utter shite. I wouldn’t watch any of their “content”.

Doesn’t help that most of them didn’t bother until the takeover and now like to be the voice of the fans. 

8 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Tbf for all of our shite content creators there is a lot out there linked to other clubs too. It's definitely not just us.

Absolutely agree with you. 

The club have given some of ours access behind the scenes at women’s games and friendlies but they just use it to swan around with their media passes on thinking they’re the dogs bollocks. 

28 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

He seems to go from one extreme to another, but I suppose that's the only way to get regular content even if it's absolute bollocks. 

Whether people want to listen to it, that's their choice, but I stopped watching the guy after just a few videos because it became obvious to me that his pre Saudi takeover knowledge is non existent.

He's took on Newcastle united like it's some school project and he's rattling out information that the seasoned fan already knows. To be honest, he probably appeals to tourist fans more, which is less condescending.

But the true thing that irks me is the arrogance that comes across whether it's demanding a freedom of information request or bombarding the actual club about 1881/1892 when all he's done as come across second hand information.

If he tries to ever interview me after the match it will be a polite fuck off

A polite fuck off to a YouTuber gives them the title of their video. “I GOT ABUSED BY A NEWCASTLE FAN. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR FANS?”. 

10 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Absolutely agree with you. 

The club have given some of ours access behind the scenes at women’s games and friendlies but they just use it to swan around with their media passes on thinking they’re the dogs bollocks. 

I'll never understand how this has become a thing. As an avid watcher of early Internet shite (Cs 1.6 frag videos, skateboarding videos etc) I feel somewhat responsible for contributing to these stupid cunts having a platform :lol:

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Has been for a long time. Adam Ps away day videos are usually a decent watch when we’ve won. 

at least Adam has some self-awareness and knows what a lot of people think of him.

plays up to it sometimes. no pretensions of any kind.

he's harmless and a lot of kids really like him.

used to occasionally catch  his pre match videos checking out hotels - christ, that one of him slipping on the side of the hotel pool .

even his latest Brack advert is a bit tongue in cheek.

That absolute weapon did a vlog about Jarra yesterday it seems, apart from being a clueless cunt he did at least upset a few mackems aying its all B&W. Like shit am watching it mind

For such a large fanbase, I struggle to understand how we have absolutely 0 decent fan media outlets. 

From what I've seen on Youtube, AdamP seems a canny enough lad who means well, but his videos are bore fests with zero valuable content or analysis. If it wasn't for the fact that he's a bit of a Dylan he'd be unknown.

Tyneside life, I seriously dislike that weird manchild, a complete gimp.

Binksy, when you order AdamP from wish.com and drop him down the stairs.

Magpie channel, a good ab workout, I've now got a six pack from all the cringing it made me do

Newcastle fans tv, jeez lads, a bit of charisma wouldn't hurt.

Now don't get me started on Podcasts cause my thumbs don't have the stamina required to type up my feelings on Pod on the Tyne

3 minutes ago, liammc414 said:

For such a large fanbase, I struggle to understand how we have absolutely 0 decent fan media outlets. 

From what I've seen on Youtube, AdamP seems a canny enough lad who means well, but his videos are bore fests with zero valuable content or analysis. If it wasn't for the fact that he's a bit of a Dylan he'd be unknown.

Tyneside life, I seriously dislike that weird manchild, a complete gimp.

Binksy, when you order AdamP from wish.com and drop him down the stairs.

Magpie channel, a good ab workout, I've now got a six pack from all the cringing it made me do

Newcastle fans tv, jeez lads, a bit of charisma wouldn't hurt.

Now don't get me started on Podcasts cause my thumbs don't have the stamina required to type up my feelings on Pod on the Tyne

Don't watch any of those, the only two I check in on are Loaded Mag where I like all three lads who are regulars on the show, and The Toon review, which has four presenters, but I only really watch it for Alex who has a posh accent but knows his football. The other three I could take or leave.

7 hours ago, Decky said:

A polite fuck off to a YouTuber gives them the title of their video. “I GOT ABUSED BY A NEWCASTLE FAN. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR FANS?”. 

I'll just do a counter video called 'the cunt'. Wear a bald mask and stand around leazers terrace wanking 

41 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I'll just do a counter video called 'the cunt'. Wear a bald mask and stand around leazers terrace wanking 

Absolute terrorist.

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

All with Smiling Faces and Loaded Mag (mainly for its guests) are as good as it gets.

Yep, the gallowgateshots are the best IMO.

an exciting modern remake of the usual "we ran football manager in holiday mode" summer lull stories, themselves an update on some shite about what football will be like in the far-off future days of the year 2000, as predicted by a supercomputer (a reel-to-reel tape machine on top of a cardboard box with some phony boffin stood next to it with white coat and clipboard).

15 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Maybe they mean he's not going to be a success anymore?

BTW fair play to anyone who can actually find the content on the Chronicle website. 

:hal:

That's not what the article (viewable in the tweets pic) says.