NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Complete and utter cunt, deserves all the pelters he gets this time.  Have felt sorry for him in the past as there’s clearly something not right with him, but this shite is just embarrassing.  Get off social media you absolute buffoon. 

26 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

He needs to come out and apologise for that. Utterly uncalled for and disrespectful. I’d be furious if it was the other way around.

The simple minded twat is an embarrassment to the fan base. Unfortunately I think because he now gets 50,000 views on his videos he’s now trying to be more controversial a la Goldbridge to move to the next level of YewChoob cuntiness. 

2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Does anyone on here actually know him in real life?

He has got on the 306 near battle hill a few times when I’ve gone into town for the match that way rather than on metro. I seen him on the metro once holding a footy like a child in the summer, usually seems harmless enough though 

Mad how all of our YewChoobaz and Podcasters are pure divvies. 

I love tuning into the Everton spaces. They are fucking hilarious and their views are mind blowing at times. However, it is real, they are passionate and genuine people not putting a show on by being fake. 

Ours are a bunch of knackered who’d crumble at the first sign of genuine human interaction. Fucking embarrassing. 

Edited by Danh1