NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Someone I work with is currently in a training session and just mentioned that the trainer is being overfamiliar and keeps laughing at nothing inparticular. It's Andy Sixsmith :lol:

What, actually?

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Maybe he's just dead, dead canny.

I know, I keep thinking this and that it's actually that we're all miserable cynical nasty arseholes like. :lol:

My mate at work mentioning it unprompted did make me think that it must come across in the way we see it though. 

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I know, I keep thinking this and that it's actually that we're all miserable cynical nasty arseholes like. :lol:

My mate at work mentioning it unprompted did make me think that it must come across in the way we see it though. 

Aye, from what I've heard since then I'm not worried about this at all now. :lol: He sounds like a proper smarmy show off.

"if you've been to Tenerife he's been to Elevenerife"

"He's the personification of corporate banter"

"Maybe he is really canny, but nothing about him feels genuine, we weren't having a real conversation"

I can't really give the other example because if it ever got back to him it would be obvious who had told me, but basically he asked my friend about what they're working on at the moment, they told him and he then immediately just started showing off about knowing someone famous that they'd mentioned and the point of the conversation (what my friend is working on) got forgotten about. Vague I know, but you get the jist. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

"if you've been to Tenerife he's been to Elevenerife"

"He's the personification of corporate banter"

"Maybe he is really canny, but nothing about him feels genuine, we weren't having a real conversation"

I can't really give the other example because if it ever got back to him it would be obvious who had told me, but basically he asked my friend about what they're working on at the moment, they told him and he then immediately just started showing off about knowing someone famous that they'd mentioned and the point of the conversation (what my friend is working on) got forgotten about. Vague I know, but you get the jist. 

:lol:  Cheers

I def got the impression he was a bit like that.