NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

6 minutes ago, madras said:

Nope, never heard of it until now. I'll have to check a bit deeper. I'm a terrible handshaker for what it's worth, never seems natural and usually I just copy what the other does, squeeze, hold longer or whatever.

I’m 1000% this kind of handshake guy which sounds like it might terrify you. :lol: 

Best Friends Hug GIF by Bounce

On 04/08/2023 at 14:33, bobbydazzla said:

Bit like Francis the trainspotter 

Real or fake ?

Have met the lad a couple of times and if it’s fake he’s an outstanding character actor who never lets his mask slip 

But one thing I do know is that he’s raking it in, probably wiping his arse on 50 pund notes these days 

All because he makes videos of himself being an autistic nerd 

Is he really raking it in? His more popular videos hit around 30k typically. I was thinking that'll only allow him to live a good life because he's probably living with his parents still. Seen he's been splurging on players' boots recently like.

3 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Is he really raking it in? His more popular videos hit around 30k typically. I was thinking that'll only allow him to live a good life because he's probably living with his parents still. Seen he's been splurging on players' boots recently like.

He almost certainly isn’t raking it in.  I doubt he’s on much more than an average income - and I realise I could be completely wrong here, but I don’t picture the long term viability of being known as a bit of a daft lad on YouTube as a career.

I do wonder though whether if his away trips etc are tax deductible- it is his work, after all 

5 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

I meant Francis is raking it in

Francis (real name Luke) has done his own telly show, has sponsorship with Gucci, he’s released a book etc etc 

All because he did some nerdy social media vids about trains a couple of years ago 

Edited by bobbydazzla

52 minutes ago, Orphanage said:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/adampearson1242

Up to 26k per year 

Real figure is probably half to 2/3rds of that 

It’s probably canny enough for a young lad like him - but the long term prospects aren’t great, I would think.  I could be wrong, like - we might get to see a 50+ Adam P hanging round outside the training ground like the old drunk pervert who we sometimes used to see outside our school gates. 

Football Fan channels on youtube generally dont generate lots of views / £ . Every once in awhile there'll be some horrendous gink like True ( ! ) Geordie but they usually have to diversify into other subjects to maintain and grow an audience 

Edited by Orphanage
added a bit

On 06/08/2023 at 00:17, LFEE said:

Met Adam P in USA. Kinda feel sorry for him. Have a feeling he’s quite lonely a lot of the time. Would be interesting if anyone on here personally knows him that knows otherwise as imagine he doesn’t have many friends just fans.

He’s quite awkward when trying to talk to him. Guessing he might have ASD. Quite timid and struggles with eye contact and very weak handshake. Suppose he’s still quite young also.

Heard quite a few Americans commenting that he was miserable etc but think they were oblivious to his likely condition.

Kinda rooting for him in this career of his if for nothing else but to help him make him more comfortable sociably. Which I know seems a very odd thing to say in his actual line of work. Can’t fault his dedication to the club.

Aye I always thought that was quite obvious myself. I think he's a good lad and I'm fully hoping it works out for him. I never understood the hate for him, at the end of the day he loves the club and is trying to carve out a career for himself that involves the club and is something he loves doing, whats wrong with that? If people can't stand him don't watch his content and leave the lad be.

Its pretty clear that people who give him shit in person are just picking on an easy target. I remember some 30 something Southampton fan calling him out for a scrap last season, as if he does that if its someone like True Geordie standing there with a camera. 

Edited by Decky